0.8

"You're falling in and out through a sunset" - Chase Atlantic

*one month later*

I've been spending an awful lot of time with Mitchel, as well as the other members of Chase Atlantic. This has probably been the best month I've had in a while and I don't know what to say or why. I haven't gotten high or drunk in a while, the most I've done is a hit my vape. I don't expect it to last, once withdrawal's kick in, I'll relapse again.

Right now I'm carrying multiple bags from Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Giuseppe, and more. I walked to my car, putting the bags in my trunk then closing it. I got in my car and started it. Before I could pull off I got a text.

Mittytiddi
Hey gorgeous

Me
Hey mitty

Mittytiddi
I'm borrredd

Me
Sounds like a you problem

Mittytiddi
No, it's a "you should come be my entertainment" problem

Me
Am I getting paid? Oh okay

Mittytiddi
I'm paying you with my beautiful presence

Me
I need way more than that

Mittytiddi
Come play Mariokart with me🙏🏻

Me
I'm a busy girl, mittens

Mittytiddi
Then come pick me up and we can be busy together

Me
You aren't gonna stop are you

Mittytiddi
Don't plan on it

Me
Alright fine, I'll pick you up as long as you bring snacks.

Mittytiddi
We have a deal
See you soon beautiful 🥀

I thought about the fact I'm going to take him to my safe spot. I've never talked about it at all but here I am, taking someone there. Maybe times are changing. I honestly don't know how to comprehend life at the moment but we gotta go with the flow.

Finally, I pulled out of my parking spot and rather than heading to my original destination immediately, I made my way to Mitchel's house. I parked in the driveway and honked my horn, causing Mitchel to rush out, backpack in hand. He jumped in the car and threw his backpack in the backseat. "Where are we going?" He asked. "You'll see." I dismissed it as I pulled out the driveway. I gave him the aux which he gladly accepted. We both sang to the songs that came on until Mitchel spoke.

"You really aren't going to tell me?"

"Nope."

"Come on, give me a hint."

"I'm going to take you to the woods to kill you." I stated in a monotone voice. His eyes widened as he processed what I said, he looked around seeing we were actually driving into the woods. I let him panic for a few more seconds before I let down my facade and started laughing. "I'm kidding, I'm not gonna kill you." I reassured. He let out a breath of relief. "You cant tell anyone about this place, cause if you do, it won't be a joke anymore." I warned.

"Note taken."

"Okay but let's talk about how you panicked. Baby, who gave you trust issues." I joked.

"Want a list?"

"Damn bitch."

I parked my car and got out. Mitchel followed suit. I grabbed a bag of my own while Mitchel grabbed his backpack. "Follow me." I spoke. I led Mitchel to my favorite spot. It was a short walk, about 2 minutes long. When we got there stepped up to the mattress I have here and ripped the cover I have shielding it, off. I immediately sat down on the mattress looking at the view which now is of the sun beginning to set. Mitchel was still standing in awe. I patted the spot next to me signaling him to sit down, which snapped him out of his daze, sitting beside me.