0.13

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. Mitchel pulled me closer and I buried my head in his chest even more if that were possible. we tried to ignore the phone ringing and go back to sleep but they wouldn't stop. Eventually Mitchel reached for his phone on the nightstand and answered. He talked tiredly on the phone. Something about hiring someone to help. He quickly hung up the phone and continued to hold me. 

"What was that about?" I asked, voice muffled into his chest. "setting up for the party." Mitchel mumbled. "What time is it?" I asked. "3 in the afternoon." He replied. "Hm..let's sleep for 2 more hours." I muttered. He pulled me closer, even though I'm not sure it's possible for me to be any closer, he tried. Of course my phone had to ring. Christian was calling. I answered the call. "No, I'm tryna sleep." I replied to the voice on the other end of the call. "What was that about?" Mitchel asked. "He wants me to play him back in an iMessage game." I laughed tiredly. "Ain't no way." He laughed. "Hmm...can we go back to sleep now." I muttered. "Your wish is my command." Mitchel replied. Both of us the fell asleep almost immediately.

Of course we woke up 2 hours later. Well one of us did, I woke up to Mitchel pulling me out of bed and repeatedly telling me to wake up. "Baby, please." Mitchel whined. "Okay, OKAY." I groaned. Finally I woke up after 5 minutes. "Ima take a shower" Mitchel informed. "Ight." I replied. I went in my closet and picked out and chose a dark blue satin pants set with a cropped satin spaghetti strap top to match. I waited for Mitchel to get out of the bathroom. After about 15 minutes he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "You mean to tell me you spent all that time interrupting my sleep but not picking an outfit." I complained but walked to the bathroom nonetheless. I did my usual routine. I showered, brushed my teeth, applied mascara and lipstick. I walked out the bathroom and Mitchel was finished getting dressed. I grabbed a small purse to go with my outfit and placed my belongings in there. "Let's go." Mitchel spoke. "We're getting food first." I demanded.

A while later me and Mitchel were eating in the car on our way to his house. We finally pulled up seeing the house already halfway full. We walked into the house and Mitchel told me that he'll be back. I took that opportunity to go get a drink. I heard his voice as he said something to everyone about tonight. Eventually he found me and poured himself and drink as well.

 "Wanna dance?" Mitchel asked. "Hold up." I responded. I walked away to tell the DJ to play a song. I then walked off and by the time I made it back "No Hands' by Waka Flocka Flame was blasting through the speakers. We went into the crowd of people and I started dancing on him. All he could do was put his hands on my hips and try to keep up, if I'm being honest, he can't handle all this. Christian came over to us and started making fun of Mitchel for struggling to keep up. "You look like you need help." Christian joked. "Like you could do any better." Mitchel replied. "Wanna bet?" Kras laughed. My eyes widened. I stood up straight and stopped dancing. "Now let's not go to far." I joined in. "A bet is a bet." Christian smirked. "You can look at it as long as you don't grab it." I joked. "Wait what?" Mitchel spoke. "I was just joking, we both know you'd kill him for even looking." I reassured. Mitchel leaned down and whispered in my ear,

"you want another drink?"

"Yes.' I replied. He walked off to get me a drink, leaving me with Kras. "you know, you were saying something different that night." Kras smirked. "Boy bye." I responded. I walked off and went to find Mitty. i found him talking to Clinton while holding two drinks in his hand. I finally reached him and he handed me a cup. "Hey Faye." Clinton slurs. We started conversing for a while. Me and Mitchel danced some more. Time passed by before we went back over to Clinton.

"Hey Clint, how are you already drunk? It isn't even midnight yet." I laughed. "That reminds me, its almost midnight." Mitchel spoke. "oh shit." Clinton comments. "I'm going to find Christian, can you get him some water and try to sober him up?" Mitchel asked me. "sure." I replied. Mitchel wondered off into the crowd.

"Come on Clinton, lets get you some water." I dragged him into the kitchen, getting him a glass of water and making him drink it before refilling it and making him drink more. Minutes later Mitchel and Christian found us. "come on, I gotta do my lil announcement." Mitchel ushered us along with him. 

Mitchel stood up on the platform and grabbed a microphone, he motioned the dj to cut the music. He raised the microphone to his face and cleared his throat. Christian started recording him. "Its finally time for the reason we're all here, but first I wanna introduce my inspiration for this song. Faye come here real quick." Mitchel spoke through the microphone. I laughed and got up on the platform. He quickly wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me close. "She was my muse for this song, for a reason that I don't wanna get into, so please. enjoy. This song is called Tidal Wave." He smiled. 

We stepped of stage as the song started echoing through the house. "a warning would have been nice." I smiled. "I don't think so, that would have ruined the surprise." He teased. "hmm..I'll be sure to remember that." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "What's that supposed to mean?" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You'll see." I smiled. We stayed like that while I paid attention to the song because its my first time hearing the completed song. "I think its time for shots." I spoke. "Anything you want." he replied. I smiled at him while we made our way to the alcohol. I grabbed a shot glass and filled it with vodka. I took two shots with Mitchel. We danced and drunk till we could barely keep our eyes open. At that point we went upstairs to his room and knocked out.

I woke up a few hours later, the sun just now starting to rise. I decided on going home so I moved to get up, much to Mitchel's dismay. "what are you doing?" Mitchel mumbled. "I'm going home, sweetheart." I replied. "no, stay." He frowned. "I have plans for tomorrow." I whispered. I got up, freshened up, and grabbed my stuff. i went over to Mitchel and kissed his forehead, he hummed in response. After that I left, getting in my car. I drove to this clearing to watch the sunset, it was beautiful, it also was the last thing i saw before everything went black.