0.9

I woke up and grabbed my phone. I opened Instagram seeing I was tagged in a bunch of new posts. I ignored them for the time being. I went to Twitter and saw everyone talking about the video Kras posted on his story of Mitchel pushing me in the pool. Well damn, they really out here obsessed. I eventually gathered the strength to finally get up. I walked down stairs and saw Clinton finishing up breakfast. I sat down waiting for the food to be ready. A few minutes later Clinton handed everyone plates. I took a bite of the eggs and immediately spit it out. "Where's the seasoning?" I cringed. "Y'all don't know how to cook or something? Damn'' I continued. "I thought y'all at-least knew how to use Salt and pepper ON EGGS." I finished. I got up and looked from the pantry with seasoning and grabbed the salt and pepper. I went around the table putting salt and pepper on everyone's eggs. Once everyone tasted the eggs with seasoning they all muttered about it being better than it was originally.

"We need to go out again." Clinton proposed. "Yeah but I'm tired of the clubs we usually go to and we've been to practically every club in LA." Mitchel agreed. "What about the Golden Palace?" I asked. Everyone's eyes widened. "How would we get in?" Christian questioned. "You've never been there?" I asked wide eyed. "It's like super exclusive." Clinton spoke. "Well I'm friends with the owner, I can get y'all in." I spoke. "Then it's settled. Golden Palace it is." Mitchel agreed. We continued to eat and create small talk. Once we were done I got up and went to the laundry room, grabbing my clothes.

I went back up to Mitchels room the exact moment he was walking out the bathroom. I put my clothes in my backpack and went into the bathroom myself. I brushed my teeth using the spare toothbrush I left over here. I walked out and almost as soon as I walked out Mitchel kissed me. his hands made their way to my waist and my arms made their way around his neck. The kiss lasted a few seconds until we pulled away. "I've been wanting to do that again since that night." Mitchel spoke breathlessly, looking directly in my eyes. "You finally got the courage huh?" I grinned. "Yeah." He smiled softly. We stayed in the same spot for a while. "Mitty, you can let go now." I spoke. "Yeah, you're right." He snapped out of whatever trance he was in. He let go of me to which I stepped away. I grabbed my backpack and anything else I had out. I went down stairs and said my goodbyes to the boys to which Mitchel offered to walk me to my car. He gave me a hug before we finally parted and I pulled off and drove home.

I chilled for a few hours until it was time to get ready. We're probably going around 12 so that means I need 5 hours to get ready if I'm going to properly condition my hair. But first, I'm going to shower. I stepped in the shower letting the warmth of the water engulf me. I stayed in there for a few minutes, cleansing my body of any bacteria. Eventually I got out and changed into some underwear and put on my robe. Now it was time to deal with my hair. I thoroughly shampooed my hair and washed it out, then went in with a hair mask and left it in a few minutes before washing it out as well. Then I conditioned my hair. After that I grabbed my oils and everything I need and started to work them into my hair as I combed it. Finally after 2 hours my hair was done. I then applied eyeliner and mascara, aswell as a lip gloss. I went downstairs and made a burger and fries because I know for a fact I will be drinking and I won't be doing so on an empty stomach. After I finished eating I went to pick out an outfit. decided on a Glittery body-con dress with spaghetti straps. I grabbed some 5 inch thigh highs and finally got dressed. After that I checked my phone and saw a message from 20 minutes ago saying that they were on their way over. I grabbed anything I needed and put it in a small purse that matched my dress.

I made my way back downstairs just in time because almost immediately the doorbell rang. There in my door way stood Mitchel, Christian, Clinton. I walked out, locking my door and followed them to Clinton's car. Clinton drove to the club and we got out, I beckoned them to follow me. I skipped the line going straight to the bouncer. "Ty!" I greeted the bouncer. He instantly smiled. "Faye, long time no see!" Ty spoke up. He then opened the rope and let me in. When I stepped past the rope he welcomed me with a hug. "I had to come back at some point." I smiled. "I'll make sure to tell Miles you're here." He grinned. "Forsure and can you let me and my friends in?" I asked. "Of course." I smiled "Thank you, Ty." I kissed him on the cheek. After he stepped aside and let us walk in. "I'm gonna go get a drink." Mitchel spoke. "Alright, just meet us in the VIP section." I spoke. He walked off and I led the rest of the guys upstairs to the vip section. Mitchel found his way to the booth, glass in hand, already seeming slightly tipsy. Miles then came to our booth. "Miles, I've missed you!" I got up, hugging him. "I feel like I never see you, we need to hang out more!" Miles responded. "So true." I agreed. Someone called his name. "Well I gotta go but how bout I send 3 rounds of shots over here, on the house!" He smiled. "You are a godsend, Miles." I smiled back. He then walked off. I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

**Mitchels pov**

Maybe I was fooling myself. She'll be better with 'Miles'. I saw the way she spoke to him tonight. Maybe she'll leave me like my exes. The way she talked to him, tell me we aren't just friends. I thought we were becoming more than that but I guess I was wrong. I mean it's not like we were together but I kinda didn't expect her to be like that with another guy. Maybe I'm overreacting but then again, that's what happened with my exes. Always saying they're just friends until I catch them fucking, I'm tired of this endless cycle.

I got up and went down to the dance floor, immediately finding a girl to spend tonight with. I brought her back to the booth with me. She sat down beside me and started flirting with me but I didn't care to pay it much mind.

**back to Faye's pov**

I fixed my mascara and checked my phone. I walked out the bathroom and made my way back to the booth. First thing I saw was some girl flirting with Mitchel. What the actual fuck. I grabbed 3 shots from the table and downed them. I then walked off making my way downstairs to the bar. I ordered a pina colada. Christian came down and sat on the barstool beside me. "Don't let him ruin the night, come on let's dance." Christian smiled. "Let me finish my drink first." I laughed. I finished up my drink and as I did Christian stood up, offering a hand, which I took. We danced for a while. At one point I thought I saw Mitchel in the crowd but he immediately disappeared. Me and Christian danced until we were tired. We went back to the booth, only seeing Clinton. "Mitchel caught an Uber and already went back." Clinton informed. I hummed in acknowledgment. "Let's leave, we've been here long enough." Christian spoke. Clinton got up at that and nodded. We went to the car and drove to their house. We stayed in the living room, joking around. "I wonder what Mitchel is doing." Clinton spoke. "Probably sleep, I can check for you if you want." I replied. "Thank you." Clinton nodded. I went upstairs and opened his door. When I opened it the first thing I saw was..

— A/N
Sorry for dipping all the sudden, some shit went down but I'm here now