0.11

i dont give a fuck about your friends, im right here - Right here by Chase Atlantic

I woke up to the flash of a camera. I felt someone's chest under my head. I opened my eyes and saw Kiara standing at the foot of my bed, phone in hand. "Kiara, what the fuck are you doing!" I spoke groggily. "I could ask you the same thing." she sneered. "Yeah, but I asked you first." I replied. "We need to talk." She spoke. "Go wait in the hall or something. I got up and grabbed my robe, wrapping it around my naked figure. I opened my room door and walked out of it. "I gave you a key for one reason, incase of emergencies. Why are you here." I questioned. "I came to surprise you and instead I was surprised." She answered. "And why did you take a picture?" I interrogated. "I-I don't know." She stuttered. "Delete it." I demanded. "Fine." She replied. She handed me her phone so I could make sure it's deleted. I deleted from both her camera role and recently deleted then handed her the phone. "Give me your key." I insisted. She handed it to me. "Whatever. Was Mitchel not enough, you had to get with his bestfriend too!" She rolled her eyes. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "What?" She responded. "Get the fuck out my house." I demanded. She turned around with a scoff and walked away. I went back into my room, taking my robe off and getting back in bed. Surprisingly Christian hadn't woken up. I got back in my original position and went to sleep.

Eventually we both woke up. I put my robe on and went downstairs, making some tea. I sat on a stool at my breakfast bar, sipping my tea. "Have you seen my shirt?" Christian asked. "I think you threw it over by the couch." I responded. He walked over by the couch and found it. "Thank you." He said. I watched him put his shirt on, his back is hot. He walked over and I handed him a cup of tea. He sat down by me and sipped his tea. "Mitchel can't know." "We can't tell Mitchel." We said simultaneously. "Well it's settled, we won't tell him what we've done." Christian clarified. "You should probably go before they question why you were gone so long." I spoke. "What am I going to tell them if they ask?" He asked. "That you..comforted me until I got tired." I replied.

"So I don't have to lie?"

"You thought that was so funny didn't you."

"That smile is telling me I am."

"Whatever, don't you have places to be."

"That eager to get rid of me, hm?"

"Yeah, now get out."

"Damn."

"Fuck."

"I think it's actually time for me to go. See ya later, Monae."

"See ya."

He turned and headed for the door, leaving my house. I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into something comfortable. I then remembered I have to meet with Anika later today, I'll worry about that later.

**Mitchel pov**

I want her to forgive me, I need her to forgive me. I fucked up and I hurt her, which was shitty for me to do. I tried to excuse it that night by thinking she didn't want me but the truth is I'm just paranoid. She was nothing but good to me and here I go, fucking up everything. She needs to know why, I'm going to tell her because..because I love her. I won't leave her without an explanation.

I got up and went downstairs, hearing the door open. "Sup, Kras." I greeted. "Hey, Mitchel." He responded. "Where you been?" I asked. "Over Faye's house." He answered. "Overnight?..why?" I asked. "She was upset after..you know, so I stayed and comforted her." He explained. Shit, I'm fucked. "Thank you, for taking care of her after I fucked up." I told him. "No problem, If I have to I would do it again in a heartbeat." He replied genuinely. "I'm going to go apologize to her." I informed. "Good luck." He replied. I don't know why but I felt a shift in energy. I didn't pay much attention to it because I had to go. I walked out the door getting in my car and heading to Faye's house.

**Faye pov**

I was flicking through Netflix looking for something new to watch. I then heard my doorbell ring. I opened the door a saw Mitchel standing there. "What do you want." I rolled my eyes. "To explain." He pleaded with his eyes.  I hesitated for a second before I stepped to the side, letting him in. He walked in and sat at my breakfast bar. "Go on, explain." I pushed.

"I wanted to hurt you before I could get hurt. I'm used to being cheated on and I saw you talking to those guys and it made me think of past relationships. I got insecure and started comparing you to them. I didn't know what to do so I did what I do best, shut off and do dumb shit. You didn't deserve me sleeping with that girl and you didn't deserve me yelling at you. I'm sorry.

"You should have known better than to compare me to your ex's."

"I know, I just wanted you to know why I did what I did. This doesn't mean it was okay, all I can do is ask for forgiveness and that you accept."

Usually I wouldn't accept an apology after someone cheats but considering I did fuck his bestfriend It seems fair. Also, we weren't even together yet. "Apology accepted." I smiled softly. "One more thing, might be a reach." He smiled. "And that is?" I asked. "Since I used us being friends as an excuse maybe you should be my girlfriend, just to, you know, avoid that. So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked partly jokingly. He stood up and grabbed my hands. "Yes, I will." I smiled. He pulled me in and kissed me. Dropping my hands and moving his to cup my face. We kissed for a while before our lips departed. "I could get used to that." He spoke softly. "I can tell." I laughed softly. "How bout I take you out?" Mitchel proposed. "I have to meet with my friend." I responded. "I don't give a fuck about your friends, I'm right here."

a/n 

im so fucked up for making her do the do with kras

did yall catch the anchor tattoo reference?