0.14

I blinked my eyes attempting to regain consciousness. As I gained eyesight I saw a white room as well as Keith standing in front of me with a knife. "Look who's finally awake.." Keith spoke, swinging the knife around. "How long have I been asleep?" I questioned. "Forever." Keith laughed. "You ruined everything for me, you know." Keith pointed at me. I opened my mouth to speak. "Don't say a fucking word or I swear to god I will carve out your heart." Keith walked up to me and pointed the knife at my heart. 

"You ruined it all. My fan base, gone. My manager is so fucking angry at me. They think I did something to you!" Kieth ranted while pacing around. "You kinda did." I muttered. "You were supposed to be mine! You run around letting this boy write songs about wanting you to himself. YOU'RE MINE, not his. You've always been mine." He continued. He walked up to me and attempted to caress my face, I slapped his hand away. "How did this even happen?" I asked. "You think I haven't been watching you. I knew you would be at that house, you took me there before. Did you really think I wouldn't retaliate? I put a tracker on your car, you made it so easy." He smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" My voice cracked. "For you, I'm doing this for us. You ruined everything and I have to fix it." He explained. If I'm getting out of here there's only one way. "I'm sorry, Keith. I never meant for it to be like this. I loved you. When we actually tried being together it wasn't what I expected, it wasn't the right time but I gave up on you regardless. I couldn't handle it. I wasn't strong enough. I thought you were controlling and psychotic and I didn't know what to do, I should have helped you through it. At the same time, I loved every minute of being together and I am so sorry that I ruined everything but please, put the knife down." My eyes started watering.

"Please put it down, I am begging you, please." Tears began to fall from my eyes and my voice cracked. I walked up to him frozen in place.

"Please, I love you." I took my hands and wrapped them around his hand with the knife and exchanged the knife from his hand to mine. I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry." I whispered before I plunged the knife into his back. It wasn't to kill him but I had to put him down some how. I wiped the tears from my face and went back to normal. Damn, I'm a good actor. I walked out the room and found the first phone I could and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency." The operators voice rang through the phone. "Yes, I've been kidnapped, please come as fast as you can." I spoke out immediately, letting them track my location before I hung up.

The next thing I did was call Mitchel. "Hello?" His voice sounded broken. "Mitchel.." my eyes began to water. "Faye?" His voice suddenly became more attentive. "Yes, it's me." I spoke. "Where are you?" He asked. "I don't know, I was kidnapped. The police are on their way as of right now." I explained. "Okay, that's good, i'm so happy to hear your voice." He breathed out. "I'll drop my location." I spoke. "I'm on my way." He rushed out before he hung up. Just a few seconds later police cars and ambulances pulled up.

I walked outside the house and a paramedic rushed over to me. "Are you okay?" The paramedic questioned. "Yeah, I am." I replied. Another paramedic aswell as a police officer rushed into the house with a stretcher. The paramedic that came up to be led me to the back of one of the ambulances and gave me a blanket. "Can I get you anything, water maybe?" The paramedic asked. "Yeah, thanks." I answered. 

The paramedic handed me a bottle of water before rushing into the house too. A few minutes later a car pulled up. Mitchel jumped out the car and ran up to me. I immediately stood up and met him halfway with a hug. "I thought I lost you." Mitchel whispered into my hair. I pulled away so I could see his face but kept our arms connected. "How long have I been gone?" I asked, confused. "You been missing for two years." Mitchel confessed. My eyes began to water. I've been gone that long.

I didn't even realize her coming up to me until I heard her voice. "Miss, we believe you were in a coma." The officer spoke. "Go on." I ushered her. "We searched the house and found equipment usually used for comatose patients." The police officer spoke. I started to feel dizzy. Mitchel must have noticed because he walked me backwards and had me sit at the edge of the ambulance. "I was gone for a year and didn't know it. I was in a coma...I was in a fucking coma." I whispered to myself as the realization dawned upon me. My hand raised to chest as I tried to control my breathing. I had a necklace on so I began to fiddle with the necklace. In the corner of my eye I saw Mitchel look down to my hand and slightly smile causing me to look down and I realized why he smiled. 

"We're going to take you to the hospital to check your vitals and more considering you just got out a coma." The police officer spoke while handing me a bag that appears to have my belongings in it. In the corner of me eye I saw Keith being wheeled out to the opposite truck. I started to climb into the truck behind me to make me way to the hospital. I looked at Mitchel, expecting him to climb in. "I'm going to follow behind." I nodded my head to that. The closed the doors to the ambulance and before i knew it I was in the hospital.

They made sure everything was okay and about 2 hours later we left the hospital. "Do you want to be alone o-" Mitchel went to ask. "No." I cut him off. Honestly I didn't want to be alone and I could tell he didn't either. After some driving we finally made it to his house. We walked in and the first thing I saw was Christian sitting on the couch. He immediately got up and sprinted to hug me. "Kras, that's enough." I laughed. "Shit, sorry." He chuckled. The three of us sat in the living room for a while and they got me caught up on what's happened since I was gone. 

After a few hours of talking Christian left to go sleep. Mitchel and I went to his room. I looked around and the room was different. What made it different? The liquor bottles coving his dressers. I don't have to energy to address it right now. I realized I've been in the same clothes since the night I went missing. I searched the drawer in Mitchels room that used to be dedicated to me and there my clothes remained. I grabbed the needed clothes and went into the bathroom. I got in the shower and took what I think might be the longest shower I've ever taken. After. I got out and I changed into my new clothes. After I found a spare toothbrush and brushed my teeth then I left out the bathroom. I turned the lights off and climbed into the bed next to Mitchel. We both stared at the ceiling, no one saying a word. "I saw you looking around the room." Mitchel spoke barely above a whisper. "Yep." I spoke softly. "I'm sorry." His voice became more fragile. "Why?" I asked. "It's how I cope." He answered. I turned my body to hug his torso. "I understand." I muttered. Soon after we both were fast asleep.