Author's Note: Love Story (Levi x Aristocrat Reader)

Hello, lovelies! I am trying something a bit different, so please bear with me! For the next eight weeks, I will be posting a longer Levi x Reader fic. Unlike my previous books, I will not be posting this one all at once. Instead, I will upload 1-2 chapters per week, depending on length, with each post being about equal in word count to one of my oneshots. Also, during this time, I will be pausing uploads to my oneshots book, and they will continue after this story is done. So, I would highly encourage you to check out my new book, please! You can follow the link at the bottom of this post, or find the book through my Wattpad profile.

The goal is for the last chapter to be posted the week of Valentine's Day (how appropriate), and for the epilogue to be posted the week after. But don't worry! I know how it feels when an author starts a story and doesn't finish, and barring any unexpected death on my part, I would never do that to you!

Without further ado, here's the teaser for "Love Story":

Levi Ackerman detests the upper class. After seeing so many people starving to death, there's no way he could ever forgive those who live in wasteful, selfish luxury...or so he thinks. But when he meets Lady (f/n) (l/n), heir to the largest fortune in the Walls, her genuine nature leads him to make an exception. He finds himself intrigued by this curious young woman who, despite growing up with every comfort, has a sincere desire to help free humanity. And then, he finds himself falling in love with her. But with their difference in social status and the deadly nature of his life as a soldier, a relationship between them seems impossible. Will Levi try to make things work despite the odds being stacked against them? Or will he choose to let go of the only woman he's ever loved?

(And YES, this is based off the classic Taylor Swift song, "Love Story". I heard it playing in an airport months ago, and ever since, I've had this idea for a fanfic in my head.)

Note: This book will be entirely manga-spoiler-free, except for the epilogue. However, you can read everything except the epilogue and still get a full story, if you're one of those folks who is waiting for the anime to finish.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/296871150-love-story-levi-x-aristocrat-reader