Back Again

A/n: i made a few changes not important to the story line.

—lau <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE THE FUCK DID I PUT THE KEYS?"

While you were scrambling to find your keys, your phone rang. "Dammit.." you sighed, casually searching through your bag for your phone you had stuffed in there not even a few seconds ago. The dial tone was getting more annoying then ever.

Finally finding it you pick up, not even checking who had called you.

"You're late."

"What do ya fucking know, I can't find my keys... who is this?," panic starting to set in as you feared the worst, you realized you forgot to check who was calling.

"Your boss, Yulia?"
.
.
.
Shit

"This is the fourth time, Y/n," searching your mind for an excuse, you just decided to be honest. I think I'm gonna get fired this time, you took a deep breathe and just let it go.

"I'm so so sorry, I know. I accidentally overslept and now I can't find my keys-" you frantically explained until you got cut off.

"This is very unprofessional you know, I can't have this happen anymore. I'm afraid I have to let you go," she paused allowing you to soak it in.

"Oh, I understand," was all you said as you hung up the phone. You had just gotten fired from a job, strangely you didn't seem to mind it except for the fact you wouldn't get a free breakfast anymore. Yeah, you worked at iHop and your manager let the employees have free breakfast when they worked. Groaning, you set down your phone and trudged towards the couch, not even bothering to change out of your work clothes. What the hell do I do now? Adjusting yourself to a comfortable position, you grabbed your remote, pressing the power button and turning on your tv.

"YOU FORGOT THE LAMB SAUCE-"

"Oh oh oh. o'Reilly Auto-"

"Child gone missing-"

"Mr. Owl, how many licks-"

"Adrien, the fragrance-"

"There's nothing to watch except for GODDAMN COMMERCIALS" you raged and turned off the tv and stormed into the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast. Hell you don't need no fast food breakfast, your cooking was good enough. Better even. After a moment of figuring out what you wanted to eat, you decided to make crepes. You took out your mothers recipe from the book you kept stored in the cabinet above the sink and got to work.

~~

You heard your doorbell ring from upstairs. Currently you were covered in oil, so you wiped your hands on your shirt and strolled up the stairs and to the door. Expecting to find someone waiting on the other side, you went for the standard greeting, "Hey.."

There was no one on the other side. Shrugging you were about to close the door went you noticed a piece of paper sticking out of the mail slot in your door. How did I not notice that? It was a creme colored envelope and to your surprise the name 'Fazbear Entertainment' was written on it. You snatched it and went on your way to the kitchen to find your letter opener. Failing to find it you swore "Fuck it.." and tore the envelope open.

"Dear Ms. Y/n L/n,

We invite you to the grand opening of the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. We would like to dedicate the grand opening to the one and only Y/n 'Fazbear' after all. We also have many jobs open if you wish to work here. It is our sincerest hope that you decide to take up our offer to work here. We wish to see you tomorrow at 8am sharp, have a good evening.