My Teddy Bear

A/n: made a slight change in the authors note at the bottom. nothing too important.

—lau <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed since you found that eerie flyer in the vent. You wondered how long it had been there and why it was there. Most importantly, who put it there? It doesn't make any sense as to why someone would put a recruitment flyer in a place where no one could possibly find it. Unless, it was dropped.

By who you ask? The answer was simple.

Vanny.

That's the only explanation as to why or how it could be there. Because she seemed to know the way around the plex and she did it so stealthily, it was a possibility that she used the ventilation system to get around. It sent a chill up your spine, the thought that she could be in any of these vents right now watching you..

And furthermore, Vanny was probably the one to make the flyers in the first place considering she's following in the footsteps of a child murderer. How could she not be? She's wearing a bunny suit, just like William did the day he lured those children in the back room and she's also tried to harm Gregory. Hell, she might even try to do it again.

Disgusting.

"You're creeping me out, what the hell are you spacing out about?," Roxy exhales, breaking your train of thought.

"I was thinking about how that flyer got there," you answer, stretching your back out.

*POP* *CRACK* *SNAP*

You groaned as Roxy stared at you in horror, "Holy shit dude. And I thought animatronic joints were bad."

"Yeah well, I'm old. And I have the back of a mother," you chuckle, putting your shirt back into place since it lifted up when you stretched.

"Imagine carrying the weight of being a mother, a manager, and a partner. Couldn't be me," the wolf shrugged playfully, "Oh, and the burden of being ugly."

"How dare you," you gasp in fake offense, slapping your palm to your collarbone, "Did you forget I have the power to switch your body parts with Monty's?"

She froze, "Oh god, please no."

"I could also make you the shortest animatronic," you add, smiling innocently.

You knew her every weakness. She always wanted to be the most authoritative, given her personality. Of course you would never go as far as to actually bully her, but you sure loved the mess with her.

"Anyway," you glance at your Fazwatch to read the time, "it's about time I take a nap."

"Say hi to Freddy for me," Roxy calls out hesitantly. She didn't want to have mutated body features, so she was cautious about getting her last word in.

"Anything for you~," you snicker, curving your index finger and straightening your middle finger to make a half heart.

~~

"Freddyyyyyy," you whine, bursting into his private residence like it was your own.

He flinched and turned to face you, smiling when he registered who it was.

"You scared me...," he breathed, clutching his chest to make sure his figurative heart was still beating.

Ignoring his apprehensiveness, you quickly speed walk over to his couch, throwing yourself on the soft tangerine cushions.

"I'm beat," you huff, closing your eyes.

"Yes, just barge in why don't you?," Freddy teases, making his way over to sit next to you.