A Flyer?

A/n: i'm sorry, my motivation has been in the gutters lately. i've been sleeping nonstop and i've felt like shit. my nephews were over as well but after all this time, i finally figured out how to develop the plot even further 😈

i hope you guys are having a wonderful week :)

—lau <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't believe your ears. Montgomery, the flirtatious domineering gator, was getting excited over the new worker.

"Luckily for you, Mr. Gator, I happen to be an expert in matchmaking," you boast, proudly puffing up your chest.

"Does that mean you'll set me up with Sam?," Monty gushed, swishing his tail back and forth to express his delight.

"Why not?," you smile, "It'd be nice, for him and for you."

"What about me?," Freddy chimes in, standing oddly near the cluster of chairs and tables the break room had to offer. "Can I help?"

"Yeah, but what's our plan gonna be?," you reply, tapping your chin as a way to show your contemplation.

"I wanna take him around the plex," Monty chirps, breaking the silence, "Like by ourselves, you know?"

"Mhm...," you and Freddy agree in unison, nodding your heads in sync.

Monty blinked at you guys, "It's crazy how couples can do that. It's creepy."

"Hm?," you and Freddy hum in sync again while Monty furrows his eyebrows at you two.

"Anyways, I just feel like doing a little tour. We might laugh, might giggle, might even snicker a bit," the gator closes his eyes in satisfaction.

"Try not to be so forward with him on the first date," Freddy suggests, or more likely advises while leaning back on the table behind him.

"I wouldn't have thought you'd fall for the golden retriever type," you pivot to face Monty after snatching a bottle of water from a mini fridge.

"What does that mean?," he quizzes, obviously lacking street smarts.

Before answering him, you chugged your water bottle, leaving absolutely nothing left in the plastic container. If Freddy wasn't aroused by your appearance beforehand, he certainly had to have been aroused by that.

"Samuel is a goody two shoes, which means you're into softies," you comment, wiping excess water from your mouth. "How'd it happen anyway?"

"Last night."

Your lips curled in to compress your amusement. Not only did he fall for a softie, he was lovestruck from the first encounter he had with Sam. If you were nicer, you would've told him it was love at first sight. But we already know that isn't you.

"Simp," you laugh, pointing at the gator accusingly.

"Ugh, why did I think it was a good idea to ask you," he facepalms.

"You know Y/n, you're not much different," Freddy smiles menacingly, slowing pushing himself off the table.

Oh god. He was heading toward you now.

"W-wait, Monty is in here," you stutter, instinctively backing away from the bear.

That poor bot was about to witness something truly traumatizing. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Monty pulling his glasses down and staring at you with saucers for eyes.

"You have no shame whatsoever," he deadpans. "Did y'all fuck already or...?"

"NO-," you yelp, shrinking smaller and smaller in front of the giant fucker that seemed to be amused by your embarrassment.