A Happy Birthday?

a/n: the pic above is me scrolling through all your comments.

love you guys ❤️

—lau <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were baffled.

Why, of all things necessary, was Freddy starting an argument with you over something so ridiculous? This came out of no where.

And on your birthday too?
.
.
.
Rewinding a bit, we go back to when you were on your way back after tucking Gregory into bed, skipping through the halls without a care in the world or a thought to process.

But when you finally made it back to the party room, it was quiet. Like everyone had already left.

As you entered, you realized everyone was staring at you. They were acting really weird too.

"What?," you blink.

"Freddy wants to talk," Monty avoided eye contact and gestured to a door behind him, "...in there."

What's going on?

You were a little hesitant to enter, but you did so anyway. Freddy was facing away from you and guessing from his posture, he did not look like a happy fellow.

"Freddy? Is something wrong..?," you question, slowly walking towards him.

He didn't turn around to look at you and it planted a seed of anxiety in your chest. What happened to him?

"Please talk to me..," you croak, reaching out to touch his shoulder.

The second your fingers grazed his back, he jerked away.

"Do you have any idea how pissed I am?"

Huh?

"No, that's why I asked you-," you cut your words short when he shoots you a glare.

"I thought we've already had this talk, but noooooo..," he waves his hands around as you watch him push a chair to the side and stride towards you.

Oh my god, he's gonna beat my ass.

"You just had to go and do exactly what I said wasn't good for you," he snarls, poking your shoulder and pushing your back against the wall. In other circumstances, you would've found this to be hot; but in this moment, you were terrified.

Zoning back in on the conversation, you pick out a few words that stood out in his recent sentence.

"...bothering me... pictures... taken... posting them..."

"Hold on, hold on," you plead, putting your hand in his face, "Can you say that again?"

"It's been bothering me with how many pictures you've taken after our last fight, and now I found out you went and posted them?," he repeats with a brow raised.

As you continued listening to him rant, you finally realized what he was talking about. Except for the last part.

"Oohhhhh- I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't like your picture taken. I can delete those right away," you mutter, pulling your phone out of your back pocket. "But I don't know what you mean about posting them."

"Don't lie to me, Vanessa showed me the evidence," he snaps, punching the wall he was pinning you against. "Go to Instagram right now and search up '#Freddygf'."

You didn't understand why he was telling you this. "Why-"

"Just do it," he growls, no trace of affection present in his eyes.