Who are you?

"He couldn't have made it far," you quote yourself in a mocking tone.

It feels like you've been searching for him for HOURS in this damn place. You were absolutely sure he would go down here, but why hasn't he shown up yet? Were you wrong after all?

The sound of your Fazwatch crackling to life brought you out of your trance, causing your heart to lurch.

"Y/n! Y/n!?," Samuel's voice screeched through the mic, "There is something very, very wrong going on here!"

"Sammy? What's going on?," you panic, casting glances to the dark spots around you.

"Monty.. he just...," Samuel's voice trailed off and the line clicked, signaling he was no longer able to communicate.

"The hell..?," you mumble to yourself, quietly stepping away from your previous position in the center of the party room in fear that someone was going to find you. You could not explain this sudden urge to hide, your gut just kept telling you to get out of sight. So, you followed it.

For a few minutes, you stayed kneeled behind a couple fallen tables and chairs that were stacked over in the corner. And in those few minutes, you could hear something coming closer to your position. Almost like they already knew where you were, but they wanted to toy with you by walking so slowly.

When you started to doubt that your hiding spot was good enough, ultimately deciding to crawl out, you were suddenly forced back.

"Stay here," a voice demands, causing your hand to fly up to your mouth to prevent you from screaming.

There was no logical explanation to where that voice came from except for the fact that you might have hallucinated it. But that wouldn't make sense because you felt yourself being pushed back.

"You're safe here," it spoke once again, nearly making you start hyperventilating.

Then before you could even catch your breath, the door to the party room swung open and in stepped Freddy. Although, you did immediately recognize it to be Freddy, he did not act like Freddy. So instead of doing what you came down here for, you stayed put with both hands covering your mouth.

It didn't take long for him to give up and turn back around. Even if you were able to breathe slightly better, you still had to deal with your newfound psychic abilities. If you wanted to call it that.

First of all, you didn't even really know if you should've been celebrating your psyche awakening or being absolutely terrified.

"He's gone now," it spoke again.

"Who's there?," you whisper into the darkness, bearing your gun.

"I'm on your side."

Now that you thought about it, the voice sounded child-like and sort of sad. It also had a bit of an accent to it, but it wasn't one you could decipher entirely.

"Where are you?," you interrogate, losing some of your tension.

"I'm right here," they said in a jovial manner.

An orb of bluish light then flew out from behind you and stopped in front of your face. It began to take on a different shape after a moment, forming the figure of a small girl.

To say the least, you were at a loss for words.

"How-," you gulp, blinking your eyes hard, "What just happened?"

The little girl was beautiful. Ash-blonde hair with pale skin and brown eyes. She looked like she came from another world entirely. Maybe she was a princess.