A Happy Birthday pt. 1

Not once did Vanny show her ugly mug during the three weeks the Pizzaplex was closed. Not when Gregory came back, not when the employees came back the week before it opened to get the whole place tidied up and ready, and not even the day it opened.

It was certainly odd because you were expecting her at every corner.

"Mom, when is Sam getting here? I want show him what I made." You felt a tug on your shirt and shifted your eyes to Gregory.

Ever since Samuel had taught Gregory how to make paper planes and boats, he's been obsessed with the idea of making things out of paper. Just the other day, he made everyone a hat out of colored construction paper.

"He'll be here soon, he just got off a plane," you answer, patting his sweet little head.

"Okay, I can wait," he nods, rather sternly at that.

You giggle at his serious expression, "Why don't you go wait for him in the break room? I'll tell him to meet you there."

"I shall," he chirps, skipping away.

"You know, you're going to have to deal with him during his teenage years too, right?," Monty appears out of no where and goes to stand beside you, copying your stance.

"Don't remind me," you exhale, shaking your head and uncrossing your arms. "I've gotta get back to work."

"See you around," the gator calls out.

Turning around a final time before you impart, you salute him.

~~

According to the gang (+ Gregory and Samuel), this could've been one of the slower days at the Pizzaplex. They've been here long enough to know what's going on and so, everyone was hanging out in the employee's break room to pass the time.

Well, except for Freddy.

"Did anyone notice how fidgety Fred's been lately?," Samuel asks, flipping through tv channels.

"Yeah, but that's normal most days," Roxy responds, completely uninterested. "Hey, has anyone seen my nail file?"

"True, true."

"YOU GUYS!" A shout emits from outside the room before a door comes crashing open.

Turns out, it was a very disheveled looking Freddy.

"Y/N'S BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK," he exclaims, screeching to a stop inside the room.

"Already?!," Chica squawks, eyes wider than sauce pans.

"Huh?," Reina furrows her eyebrows deep in thought, "Oh, that's right."

"Damn. She's old," Monty comments with a shrug of his shoulders and a raise of his brows.

"Monty," Bonnie frowns at the gator in a scolding manner.

"Anyways," Freddy coughs, attempting to straighten himself out, "I want to do something... for her."

"Awe~ look at you," Chica coos, playfully provoking the red-faced bear.

"What do you mean do something, wonder dad?," Roxanne smirks, head tilted back in a mocking manner.

"I was thinking we co-," Freddy paused, glaring at the wolf before resuming his speech, "I was thinking we could get her something."

"Oh, I know what to get her," Bonnie nods, closing his eyes in contentment.

Bonnie soon advanced towards the bear and pulled a string of ribbon from his chest cavity. Freddy, obviously confused, stood still as he watched Bonnie wrap the string of ribbon around his torso and tie it with a bow.