Home

It smelled horribly in this dark and damp room.

It was boring too. You missed your friends. Usually, you would hum tunes or tap beats on the cold floor beneath you to pass the time.

Mr. William didn't always keep you for long.

You could hear the distant sounding music the band was playing outside the room, slightly muffled, but you sung along anyway. It was one of your favorites too, a little rhyme about the love of a mother. A love you wished you had.

"I don't see why you go out of your way to keep me away from this room, Will," a gruff voice spoke a little ways away from the room.

William taught you to hide when you heard noises outside the room just in case. Although you didn't know why you had to, you did it anyway. You were scared of what would happen to you if you didn't.

The door opened but the arguing continued and it sounded like someone was searching for something. From your hiding place you couldn't tell what was going on, but you recognized the voices.

"Why was the door locked anyway?," Henry questioned, a loud clicking noise following soon after.

"Cause there's a risk of some stupid kid finding their way in here. You know that, don't you?," William retorted, causing you to flinch.

If he's here, then he's probably trying not to get caught. You didn't want that to happen either if it meant you were going to get in trouble.

"No one comes back here except us, Will," Henry mumbles.

"You never know," the lanky individual replies.

They continued bickering like that until it suddenly stopped when the cabinet you were hiding in was opened.

"Y/n? What are you doing in here?," Henry greeted with a shocked expression.

You didn't know what to do, you've been caught.

For an instant, you glanced behind Henry's shoulder to look at William. His face was emotionless and that only made your fear grow. You were definitely in trouble now.

When you didn't respond, he bailed you out.

"What'd I tell you, Henry?," William scoffed, crossing his arms. The man shot a look at him.

Ignoring his partner's snarky remark, Henry turned back to you and asked you again, "How did you get in here?"

"It was an accident," you squeaked, eyes downcast.

"Poor girl, you must've been terrified," he answered, scooping you into his arms, "Let's get you something to eat, yeah?"

At least he didn't ask why you were hiding.

As Henry carried you out, all you could see was William's bitter face. This wasn't good, you made him mad. You probably shouldn't come back to the Pizzeria for a while.

But right before the door closed, his face morphed into that of a sadistic smile and his eyes turned into a shade of purple. You saw him mouth something but you couldn't quite tell what it was.

*BANG*
.
.

You woke up on the floor. Papers were scattered everywhere and your office chair was still spinning from when you fell off of it. It took you a minute, but you were able to decipher you were in your office at the Pizzaplex safe and sound.

And frankly, you couldn't remember what you dreamt about.

"What time is it," you mumble to yourself, picking yourself up off the floor.