Culture Day

"Y/N, GET IN YOUR OUTFIT. WE'RE ABOUT TO OPEN," Vanessa hollers, snatching your attention away from monitoring your co-workers as they decorate the maid cafe.

"SHIT ALREADY?," you glance at your Fazwatch reading 7:39, "Be right there."

Vanessa gave you a nod before she ran off to the locker room to shove on her own costume. Hell, you were gonna have to unlock the doors for people now so they could set up their stands. You stood back and watched as floods of men, women, and children alike all filed inside to prepare for the big day. The Atrium was going to be the main area with the stands and some people were allowed to set up their stands in various areas around the plex that suited them most. However, your maid cafe took place in the original Megaplex cafe to save time from bringing kitchen supplies to the Atrium.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP," Vanessa yelled through your Fazwatch.

"I had to open the doors first, I'm on my way," you explain, dashing as quickly as you could to the locker room.

"Molasses," she huffs, observing your figure tumble through the door like a swat team conquering your home.

"Quit your complaining, I came as fast as I could," you retaliate, rushing to pulling on your outfit for the day.

~~

"Are we ready to open?," you quiz, looking to your female co-workers for an answer.

"Kitchen is ready, so yeah," a woman with light brown hair nods.

"Okay, I need to check on the animatronics, I'll be back to help out," you announce, heading off to find Reina.

Strolling into your friends room, you find her and Bonnie chatting on her heart cushion chairs. And just like you had asked, Reina was able to fit into one of the extra maid costumes, she would be helping out too.

Bonnie was going to be patrolling with the gang around the stands before they preformed, they were sure to get a lot of attention because of how many kids you'd seen enter earlier.

"You guys know what you're doing?," you question, halfway inside the room.

"Mhm," they hum, smiles all around.

"Good. Be ready for the performance later," you remind, walking towards your next destination.

Monty was sitting in his swivel chair, practicing his guitar with his eyes closed. He was feeling the tune lift his mood, the strumming falling onto his heart like soft feathers. You stood back, mouth agape at his relaxed demeanor. This isn't the first time you've heard him play solos but it was the first time you've seen him so entranced by his own skills. After a minute of this, he takes a notice of your presence.

"Oh hey mamas," Monty greets, placing his guitar on his lap.

"Don't ever say that again. Anyway, I like to see you practicing before the performance, it was beautiful," you compliment, fixing your wild expression.

"It's how I calm down," he mentions. "If you're looking for the girls, I'm pretty sure they're hanging out by the raceway."

"Thanks," you smile, sauntering off towards the raceway.

They were exactly where he said you would find them but, you didn't want to interrupt them because they looked like they were having a good time. Roxy may have activated her speakers and that was where music was coming from. It was a slow rhythm with a peaceful feel to it, the beat was entirely made for slow dancing. The girls were laughing as they spun around each other, the atmosphere was bright and cheerful from their joy. This had to have been the most angelic you've ever seen them, especially Roxy. Even so you still had to make sure they knew what to do for today, not before you took a video first.