"What are we?"

Was there ever a wrong time to dream of getting railed by a 8 foot tall robot bear? Of course! There have been plenty times you've let your mind wander into the sinful pleasures and wade in it. Sadly, most of the time you were in the wrong area to be dreaming of such desires.

For example:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the one, the only... Freddy Fazbear!!"

Public speaking isn't really your thing, but when it came to getting to see your man up close all shiny and clean to look brand new for a show... it really does fuel you.

No- you can't think about that! Not now of all times! Fuck!

Shrek naked, soggy refried beans, the inside of an elephant's anus, Henry's sweaty socks, the color of my vomit, worm stew.

As you stood in the center of the stage with a wireless mic, you followed the crowd's eyes as they turned toward the side of the stage where the gang was making their entrance.

When it comes to being on stage, there is no script; you wing it. It was most awkward at the times when you had to quickly shuffle off stage so as to not draw the crowd's attention after the crew made their way onto the stage. Only now, you were stopped by none other than the main man himself.

Before you even took a step off the platform you were placed on, Freddy sauntered over to you and circled around you. Multiple times at that. And all the while, he was still singing his song. Not gonna lie, you were low-key kinda digging this attention, even though you absolute hated enormous gatherings. But right now, it felt like it was just him and you.

Finally he stopped and winked at you before going off to greet the fans. That was your chance to rush of stage.

"How'd it feel being the center of attention?," Vanessa muses, laughing at your tomato face.

"He looked so cute up close," you giggle, playing the scene over in your mind.

"That's not what I expected to come out of your mouth..," she replies, face contorting in disgust.

"What did you want me to say," you raise your outreached arms, "That I fell in love with a bear and I don't care if people judge me?"

"Oh my god," Samuel gasps, covering his mouth in mock shock, "She went family friendly.."

"Far from it."

You took a breath and massaged your face. To others it would look like you were trying to calm yourself or control yourself but to you, this was just normal behavior for someone preparing to let out the most ear raping shriek known to mankind.

"I AM SMITTEN."

If there wasn't a song playing on the speakers outside of the backstage, someone was sure to hear that and go: "What in the ever loving fuck was that?"

"Don't-," Vanessa inhales, "-don't ever do that again.."

"Can't promise that because I am going FERAL right now," you exasperate.

"Tone it down a little will ya? I heard you while we were preforming," Monty chimes in, emerging from the depths of the curtains along with the other members of the band.

Your face dropped along with your stomach. Hell, maybe you just died.

"How loud..?," you exhale, eyes widening by the second.

"Just be lucky we covered your fan girl outburst with our song alone," Roxy interjects, admiring her nails with a playful smirk on her muzzle.

Carefully, you glance at Freddy.