Vanny

A/n: this chapter is pretty violent, trigger warnings are involved.

i imagine Vanny with a glitchy Harley Quinn voice-

trigger warnings are for blood, stabbing, dark thoughts, and violence.

—lau <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pure unfiltered rage ran through your veins like an electric shock. Gregory's eyes were filled with terror, tears were pouring onto the rugged cloth in his mouth. An adrenaline high was beginning to take place within your body.

"You sick fuck," you growled, pulling your pocket knife out of your front pocket. Having no gun wouldn't stop you from absolutely destroying her shit.

"Isn't he just an adorable little man?," Vanny chirped, twirling a blood stained dagger in her hands. You felt like killing her, you wanted to shove the blade of your small knife into her chest, you wanted to wrap your hands around her throat like she did to you the other day. All while this was happening, Gregory sat there, confused and scared.

"I'll fucking kill you," you breathed out.

You made the first move, diving toward her while aiming the knife at her chest. She dodged, grabbing your wrist and flinging you to the wall. You didn't want Gregory to see this pathetic show of constant dodging and missed swings. Vanny slid behind you, focusing on knocking you out cold with the handle of her knife. In response you swung your head back, hitting her in the chest. She groaned, getting back on her feet and sprinting out the door. You took this chance to cut Gregory's ropes and take the gag out of his mouth.

"n-ngh," he sobbed, collapsing into your arms. Tears and snot pooled out of his face. You could feel your face becoming wet with salty tears as well. Thank god you got there in time.

"I'll call Freddy, he should be down here still," you exhale, bringing your Fazwatch to your mouth, "He can come and get you."

"Y/n?! Where are you? I heard screaming," a desperate bear yelped from the staticky device.

"I found him. I need you to come get him," you replied out of breath. You told him what area you thought you were in and waited, Freddy asking questions while he was looking for you and Gregory. Soon after, you heard the metal clunk of footsteps nearing the party room.

"Bring him to a medical station upstairs and go report this," you command, setting Gregory in Freddy's arms.

"Why aren't you coming with?," the boy quizzed, giving you a worried look.

"It's rabbit hunting season," you grinned, shooing them off.

I'm gonna end up on national news.

Vanny couldn't be too far off, there's not very many places to run in this underground bunker. With this in mind, you set off down the unnaturally long hallway before you, clenching the small leather handle of the tool. Foraging through the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria look alike, you see a white bunny ear turning a corner. I've gotchu now bitch.

You speed down the hallway in an effort to catch up with her. After making it to the turn, you're disappointed to see nothing but posters on the walls and floor.

(tw: blood)

Before you could start legging it down the halls again, you feel a strange burning in your side. You guessed your side was burning because you were out of shape until you felt around your side. A syrupy liquid oozed through your clothes, puddling around your feet. You turned to face the opposite direction, landing your eyes on that ugly stitched up rabbit costume.