CHAPTER 1: THE PHONE CALL

ENDEAVOR'S POV
I saw the note on the ground after the villain had killed the poor woman in front of me. Detective Tsukauchi came up beside me and looked at the note. He sighed and reached for his phone. I stopped him from making the call.
"I think I should be the one to call Tsukauchi because the four of us knew each other in school. Shota, Hizashi, and Inko dated for years before she had to go into that arranged marriage. I feel so sorry for the boy though he just lost his mom. Can you get the adoption papers ready though and find out as much information as humanly possible for the guys. None of us had seen Inko in four years through Hizashi, Aizawa and I remanded good friends throughout everything they will be heartbroken to hear the news about Inko," I told him.
"Of course Endeavor and I'll also go to the daycare center. I'll pick up the kid and bring him here with you until EraserHead and Mic get here," he told me. I just nodded as I fished out my phone. Tsukauchi was already walking away. I knew that Sho would be sleeping so Zashi was my best choice to call.
ZASHI'S POV
I was just leaving to get ready for my radio show when I felt my phone vibrate. I look at the called ID and see that it was our old schoolmate and friend Enji Todoroki was calling me. What could En what this early in the morning? I thought as I answered the phone.
"Hey En how are you doing this morning?" I asked him. I herd a voice sounded like a child's voice in the background he or she sounded sad yet excited at the same time.
"I'm doing okay. Hey Zashi, I need you and Sho to come to the daycare center by your house. We need to talk and I need to show you a note from Inko," he told me. At the mention of Inko's name my heart dropped. Shota, Inko and I dated for a long time but we had to break it off because of her arranged marriage. None of us wanted to.
"Yea let me call in and wake Sho up then we'll be on our way," I told him. We said our goodbyes for now. I called the radio station and told them I couldn't make it. Then I went to our bedroom and woke up Shota from his sleep.
"What happened now, Mic?" He asked me.
"I'm not sure Sho Enji called and asked if we could meet him at the daycare center down the road. He brought up Inko's name as well," I told my husband. He nodded. He got dressed and we started our walk down the road. Not knowing what was waiting for us when we got there.
AIZAWA'S POV
As we neared the daycare center I saw Enji holding a small boy's hand I thought was one of his sons. When we got closer I realized that this little boy looked nothing like him. The boy had half green and half black hair with yellow stripes throughout his hair. His eyes are Emerald green like Inko eyes are. He had freckles in the partners of a diamond on his cheeks. He could not be no older than four.
"Hey Enji you called and who's the little listener?" Mic asked. The boy looked at Mic and I with excitement shining in his eyes.
"PRESENT MIC AND ERASERHEAD SO cool!" I was starting to get a headache from the yelling. I hadn't noticed that I had stopped him from using his quirk. Enji smirked and Mic looked like he was going to pass out. I looked at the boy and then Mic and then Enji.
"What the hell?" I asked.
"It would seem that Izuku has Mic Quirk and maybe two more. Inko was killed today guys. She left a note before the villain killed her. Asking for you two specifically to raise her son," Enji said.
"Eraser and Mic here's all the paperwork on the little guy. Father name is Hisashi Midoyria, a fire breathing quirk. Abandon Inko and Izuku when Inko was pregnant with him. No other known relatives also have a loud voice and according to the doctor's statement he still has two more quirks that have yet to develop. The doctor made a note that they would be an ensure type quirk and a telekinetic type quirk as well," Tsukauchi told us.
"Looks like we have a kid Mic. With a loud voice just like you. Yet Endeavor what did you mean by two more?" I asked him.
""Inko may have thought that Izu here will have a combination of all three of your quirks so on September 9th she made an appointment with the quirk doctor," he told us as he handed me the note. I read and it quickly became clear that Izuku would be our son.
"I think that Inko knew that Izuku would be both yours and Mic's son Eraser. Just by the way he was yelling right now he at least has Mic's quirk but who's to say that he won't have yours and Inko's quirks as well," he said. I nodded it would make sense.
"That makes sense Enji. How's the family by the way?" I asked him.
"Their good. Touya is thinking of going to UA next year," he said.
IZUKU'S POV
I look at the three men in front of me. They seem friendly and they knew mommy it seemed. I wonder where my daddy was. Mommy said that he left us because he didn't love us. I started to cry a little bit.
"Hey little listener what's the matter?" Present Mic asked me. As he crouched down to my level.
"W-where's mommy? Why didn't daddy love us?" I asked him.
"Your mommy had to leave kiddo. She loves you very much you know that right? As for your daddy I don't know where he is but you want to know a secret?" Present Mic asked me. I nodded my head excitedly.
"Yes please!" I said. Which got the adults laughing.
"Eraser here and I are going to take care of you," Mic told me. My eyes light up and I was bouncing up and down.
"Really!" I shouted. Then I look at Endeavor "Um Mr. Endeavor sir can I call you Uncle Enji?" I asked shyly.
"Sure thing little flame," he said.