Chapter 8: Worries

AIZAWA'S POV
I was pacing recovery girls office waiting for my Problem Child to wake up. It's been a couple of hours. When there was shuffling on the bed. I turned too look. Izuku tried to open his eyes but couldn't.
"D-daddy hu-rts eyes," he said with tears in his eyes I pulled the four year old into a big hug. I had asked Recovery Girl for the eye drops that were like mine.
"Izu I'm going to put these drops into your eyes they'll help," I told him as I put the drops in his eyes. He blinked a little bit and looked at me.
"Daddy does that mean all of my quirks have come in?" He asked me with excitement evident in his voice. His eyes shined with hope that he would be like me. His smile still reminds me of Inko and Zashi's smile. Even after a year the death still hit us hard.
"It would seem like Izu. Which means your training with me will start next week I wanted to wait until you were five but now I'm going to start it," I told him. He smile grew bigger. Just then Nezu, Toshi, Katuski, Keigo, and Zashi came into the room.
"Sho is the little listener alright?" Zashi asked with worry as he rushed to the bed. He hugged Izu tight. Toshi joined the hug clearly worried about his baby brother. Zashi got off the bed and let the boys sit on the bed.
HAWK'S POV
After training with the heroes in training I noticed that my son was looking worried so I went over to him and bent down.
"Kat what's the matter?" I asked him gently. He looked like he was about to cry. Which was a surprise since I adopted him a year ago he never showed emotions.
"Zuku passed out an-and I'm worried about him daddy," he said. I nodded my understanding Kat had told me about a friend of his that was the son of Zashi and Shota. Just then a boy with purple hair walked up to us.
"Hi I'm Hitoshi Yamada-Aizawa Izuku's brother. Can you please come with me. I'm sure Izu would like his friend to be there. Also our parents would like to talk to you Mr. Hawks," Hitoshi told us. Katuski eyes lit up and I smiled at this. I nod to let the kids know that I was fine with this.
We followed him to recovery girl's office. I had never seen Aizawa so domestic before. Yet seeing him hold his son like this made me smile. Zashi rushed inside.
"Sho is the little listener okay?" He asked as he hugged his son tightly. Hitoshi joined the group hug. Zashi moved and the brothers were still hugging. Izuku looked over at Kat and beckoned him with his hands. Kat ran to the bed and jumped in. The rest of us laughed at the four year olds excitement to be with his best friend again.
ZASHIS POV
"Hey Keigo looks like we'll be seeing a lot of you guys with our sons being best friends and all," I said. Sho just nodded and Keigo smiled. I looked over at the bed were our sons were laying down. Izuku, Toshi, and Katuski were all knocked out cold.
"Looks like the little listeners are fast asleep now. We'll figure out when you guys can come over. I think Sho is going to start Izuku's training next week or so. Kat can join as well if he would like," I said.
"I'll find out when he wakes up. Yet I'm sure he'll be amazed by the prospect of training with the little birdie and the Pro Hero EraserHead," Hawks said with a small smile as we made our way to gather our sons so we could head home.
"Aizawa and Yamada I want to keep Izuku here over night because there is something about his bloodwork that's I need to talk to a friend of mine about," Recovery Girl said to us. Sho and I looked at each other with worry in our eyes.
"Recovery Girl what do you mean?" Sho asked her.
"It seems that he also has another quirk but a mutant one that has yet been released. I am not sure what this mean yet so I need to watch over him carefully." She told us.
"It seems that there's still another quirk that has yet to develop but what does that mean for me?" Izuku asked in a small voice. We all looked at him.
"We don't know yet baby," I told him gently. He nodded as he laid back down on the bed. Sho and I didn't want to leave him alone. Even though RG assured us that he will be safe. Just then two animals appeared out of nowhere. One was a black wolf a female and the other a male black panther they went up to the bed and cuddled next to Izuku in a smaller form.
"What the fuck?" Sho asked.
"We are here for our master," the wolf said in our minds.
"Master?" I asked.
"Yes our master is this young boy. He has more animals that will appear as time goes on. He needed Rain the black wolf and I'm Storm," Storm said.
"Hi Rain and hi Storm," Izu said with excitement. It was clear that they are already a big part of our son's s life already.