Chapter 9: The New Quirk

AIZAWAS POV
The next day Zashi, Hitoshi and I went back to Recovery Girl's office to pick up Izuku. Hitoshi was really worried about his little brother. We all were to be honest. Yet I knew that our son was as resilient as they come.
"Ah the Aizawa family please come in. I called one of my friends to check on this new quirk that's developing in Izuku," Recovery Girl said. As we entered her office. We noticed that Storm and Rain were in a smaller forms. They were laying down next to Izuku who was talking to a dark blue haired woman.
"Hi Daddy, hi Pa, hi Toshi," Izu said cheerfully as the woman turned her head towards us. She smiled at us.
"Hi Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Yamada I'm Sara. As you can see I'm here to help explain what this mutation means," Sara told us. I nodded for her to continue.
SARA POV
I have been with Izuku for a few hours now. His newly developed quirk is quite intriguing. In all of my years I Had never seen anything like this and the possibilities of this quirk is limitless. Just then the door opened and the boys face lit up.
"Hi Daddy, hi Pa, hi Toshi," Izuku said happily. I turned my head to see EraserHead standing there, Present Mic and a boy with purple hair. I got up from my chair and smiled at the family in front of me.
"Hi Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Yamada. I'm Sara and I'm here to help explain what this mutation quirk means, " I told them. Aizawa nodded his head.
"This is something that has never been seen before. A quirk that summons any type of animal from mythical creatures to real creatures. They each have an effect on Izuku here. Let's say he were to summon a dragon. As most know dragons are very protective and ruthless yet they have a gentle side as well. They have and can summon it. So Izuku will have the looks and personality of the creatures he summons. Also their powers and abilities as well," I told them.
"What are the drawbacks?" Present Mic asked me.
"The drawbacks are none. So Izuku, what do you want to call this new quirk?" I asked him.
"How about Summoners?" He asked me. I nodded yes.
"So all of your quirks are under the name Evolved Family correct?" I asked.
"Yes yet no one in our families has ever had a quirk like this before," Aizawa told me.
"It might be something to do with your ancestors. I'll have to do some more research on this for you as well if you would like," I told them.
"Yes please Sara, it would be greatly appreciated," Zashi said with a smile. I nodded as I left the family.
RECOVERY GIRLS POV
I followed Sara out of the office and into the hallway.
"What didn't you tell them?" I asked her.
"You know me so well Chyio. It would seem that he will have more than just this quirk coming in. It may drive him insane if not trained and guided the right way. It would also seem that he was experimented on at a very young age, maybe under a year old. Yet he will be happy and normal with the family he has now. But I fear that the villains will come for him one day in the future. We should have Nighteye see the boy's future," Sara told me. I sighed and nodded. This boy will be the strongest hero ever to walk this earth. "Another thing is he'll be immortal as well," Sara added as an afterthought.