CHAPTER 7: IZUKU'S OTHER QUIRKS APPEAR

AIZAWA'S POV
Hitoshi is eight now and Izuku is four. Izuku was starting to headaches a lot and his eyes were more irritated than normal. He was also more tired as well. I had feeling that his other quirks were about to manifest anytime now. I was just getting out of bed because it was almost time to get ready for school. Ugh I hate dealing with these brats of first years. Some of them have so much potential but they lack the drive and true purpose to become the heroes they want to be, I thought.
Dad you don't hate them that much you just hate the fact that their throwing away their potential on stupid things, I heard Izuku's voice in my head. The psychic telekinesis started to show. It was amazing that he could do this it would help with patrols and in hostage situations.
I made my way down to the kitchen to see coffee made and breakfast on the table. Zashi was up and drinking tea while eating. I went to pour me a cup of coffee yet after I was finished pouring it the coffee cup started to float away. When I looked up it was right by Izu who had a grin on his face that rivaled my own. I just sighed and got another cup of coffee.
Hitoshi came downstairs and took another cup of coffee. We ate and got ready to go to school. I had a few kids in my class that had potential. So after dropping off the boys to Nezu office I made my way to my classroom.
NEZUS POV
Aizawa had just dropped off Hitoshi and Izuku for their lessons. Since Hitoshi already has a quirk I decided to do some quirk training today with him and have Izuku do some analytical work as well along with some quirk training as well.
"Izu are you okay?" I asked him. He seemed like he had been crying for a while now.
"Yes my eyes are just irritated lately that's all Sensei," he said with a bright smile. I just nodded. I knew that the other students were in the training ground with the number 3 hero Hawks who just happened to adopt a boy around Izu's age. A boy with blond hair and ruby red eyes.
"How about the three of us go into the training ground where Hawks and your fathers are?" I asked them. Both boys lit up like Christmas trees and nodded excitedly. We made our way to the training ground as Nemuri and Hizashi were getting the students ready for the fight against the number 3 hero. Izuku noticed the blond hair boy right away sitting by his Pa he ran over to them.
"Hi Pa and Kacchan what are you doing here?" He asked the blond boy.
"Deku? My new dad is training with new heroes in training today," the blond said. Izu looked sad for some reason that I couldn't figure out. Mic looked like he was having the same thought as I was.
IZUKU'S POV
When I saw Kacchan again I was so happy but something didn't feel right. Auntie Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru where always around their son no matter what. What happened to them? Why is Kacchan here and they're not? I thought to myself.
"Kacchan what happened to Auntie and Uncle?" I asked my best friend in a low voice.
"They were killed by a fucking villain attack a few days after Auntie Inko was killed. Dad saved me from the same fate and adopted me the same day," he said in a sad tone.
"I'm so sorry Kacchan," I said. I looked away. Just as I looked away my eyes shot opened and I saw everything in gray tones. There was a circle around me with two red spots. One is Pa and the other is Kacchan.
"HEY EVERYONE WE HAVE THE NUMBER 3 Hero here to help train..." his quirk got erased. He looked at Dad and thought that Dad had erased his quirk. I giggled a little bit before I crashed into his leg.
ZASHI'S POV
The kids were pumped up to face the number 3 hero. Midnight started with the normal speech and then it was my turn to get everyone even more pumped up.
"HEY EVERYONE WE HAVE THE NUMBER 3 Hero here to help train..." I started with my quirk and ended with my normal voice. I look at Shota and glare at him thinking it was him that erased my quirk. He looked at me and shook his head no. Just then I heard a giggle and then a thump on my leg. I look to see that Izu passed out.
Shota grabbed him and ran to Recovery Girl. It would seem that Izu's Ensure quirk came in today along with the Psychic Telekinesis as well. I had looked around and saw the many worried looks of the other students around.
"Midnight please excuse Shota and I we need to go to Recovery Girl," I said. As Sho ran out holding Izu.