CHAPTER 3: A NEW FAMILY

ZASHI'S POV
The next day Sho, Izuku and I went to the mall so we could get some clothes for the little listener. We went store to store grabbing anything and everything we thought that Izu would need. It was about 12pm when we stopped at the food court to get lunch. Along with two black coffees for my boys and sweet tea for myself.
"You shouldn't let a child drink coffee like that," a random lady told me. Sho just raised his eyebrow at the lady.
"Miss what we do with our son is none of your business. Plus our son happens to like good coffee just like I do. So I am not going to deny him it," Sho told the lady.
"Your son? Really I don't think people like you two shouldn't even be around children!" The lady yelled.
Izuku looked confused for a moment before he understood the situation quickly. He stood up and walked to the lady. With his small coffee in his hand. The lady smirked at us until Izu said something.
"Excuse me Miss but I think it best that you leave now and don't bother us again. You see they are the best dads in the world. Yes I drink coffee because of my quirk making me tired so back the frig up and leave," he said taking a sip of his coffee. The lady didn't know what to say to him. Shota smirked and I tried not to laugh. We then heard someone scream. I turned my head to see that it was Nemuri and Oboro our other good friends from school.
"Sho and Zashi who is this cute little bean?" Nem asked. Izu turned his attention to the new people who talked. His eyes lit up with excitement. He knew both of them by their hero names of course. Oboro's being Loud Cloud and Nemuri's being Midnight.
OBORO'S POV
Nem and I both had a day off so we decided to go the mall for a date. We had herd a commotion in the food court where two of our old friends were having lunch together. A kid no more than three years old talking to a lady like he was an adult with a coffee? And everything. Sho had a smirk and Zashi looked like he was about to laugh his ass off.
"Sho and Zashi who is this cute little bean?" Nem asked them. The boy looked our way and you could see the excitement shining in his eyes.
"This is Izuku Yamada-Aizawa our son. We have some sad news though on how we meet our son. Unfortunately Inko passed away yesterday by a villain attack," Zashi explained to us. Nem started to cry. The two had been close to one another since it was mostly five guys and Nem at the time.
"Nononono it can't be," Nem said as she held me close.
"Izu come and say hi to your Auntie Nem and Uncle Oboro," Sho told the Izuku who came running over to us.
"Hi Auntie Nem and Uncle Obo it's so nice to meet you both," Izu said in a cute little voice.
IZUKU'S POV
Dad introduced me to two new people. They are my auntie and uncle. I was so excited because I also know that they're pro heroes just like dad and pa. My new family keeps growing bigger.
"Hey Little Cloud how are you doing today?" Asked Uncle Obo.
"I'm doing good Uncle Obo. I love my dad and Pa. They're the best but I miss mom as well," I told him.
"We miss her too Izu she was an amazing woman and well loved by many," Auntie Nem said with tears in her eyes. I went to hug her and she hugged me close to her. I spotted Uncle Enji coming towards us with a few kids. They looked like him and there was a boy about my age with red and white hair.
"Hi Uncle Shota and Uncle Zashi," the kids greeted dad and pa.
"Sho and Zashi it's been forever," a woman said she had long white hair and she looked really pretty. She saw me and knelt down to my level. "Who are you cutie?" She asked me.
"Izuku Yamada-Aizawa," I said with a big smile.
"I'm Rei Todoroki I'm Endeavor's wife. This is our oldest Toya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and our youngest Shoto," she said. I started to bounce up and down in excitement.
"So your my Aunt Rei and these are all my cousins?" I asked her. Everyone nodded I was so happy with my new family.
"Yes you are right," she said with a laugh. I was really curious about what everyone's quirks were.
"Hey squirt I'm Toya and my quirk is cremation. I can make blue flames appear," Toya said.
"Hi little one I'm Fuyumi my quirk is shield I can make a shield out of ice," Fuyumi told me.
"Hey brat my name is Natsuo and my quirk is Ice Creation. I can make any creature I want out of ice and they do what I want," Natsuo told me.
"Hey I'm Shoto and my quirk is half cold half hot. I have both of my parents quirks so I can control both fire and ice," Shoto said. My eyes lit up as I look at Aunt Rei waiting for her to tell me what her quirk is.
"My quirk is called Heavens Frost," she said with a small smile.
"I was born with one of my quirks. It's like Pa's but mom said that I could also have dads and her quirk as well," I told them.  After that dad, pa, and I left the mall. I had a feeling that my family would keep growing.