• Chapter 21

"God, damn it!" Molly cried while blowing her nose into another tissue.

Even though she has seen Grey's Anatomy so many times, the death of her favorite character always made her bawl like a baby. He didn't deserve it. He died saving her from being hit by a bus. This episode broke her heart every time. Why did she decide to watch this episode as soon as she woke up this morning? Maybe it's because she just needed a reason to cry.

All of the events that transpired the past twenty-four hours kept replaying in her head. She finally got to catch up with Cameron, which turned out better than expected. Maybe she needed to cry happy tears? However, she also thought about her fight with Rick, which made her feel very sad. She also thought about what he told her. How her father's death certificate was a fake. How her father could still be alive.

She concluded she was crying over all three.

Her hand wiped away her tears before she paused the episode to go into the kitchen with her mug. She filled her cup back up with hot water from their Keurig before grabbing another tea bag. She gently dabbed it into the water with a spoon, allowing the tea bag to dissolve in the hot water. Molly couldn't help, but feel disappointed in herself. The past six months, she was trying to remain strong. She didn't cry once because she was trying to get stronger. Not only for the team, but for herself. However, she couldn't help it. Everything that transpired was too much for her.

A shaky breath escaped her lips as she walked back into the living room to continue her show. However, a figure standing in the middle of the room caused her to let out a loud gasp and quickly stop in her foot steps.

The Shade was standing in the middle of her living room. He was looking around at the pictures that lined the mantle above the fireplace, pacing with his hands behind his back. He was wearing the same suit, ascot, and top hat from two nights ago. He was also wearing a pair of dark sunglasses, which she thought was strange considering they were indoors. When he heard her gasp, he turned around slowly, as if she didn't even phase him.

"There you are. I was beginning to wonder how long it took you to make tea," He stated while looked at her.

Well, no hello or we meet again? How nice of him. Molly let out a small sigh before walking over and placing her tea on the side table, "And I'm beginning to wonder what the hell you're doing in my living room?"

"I needed to speak with you," He responded while beginning to look at the pictures on the mantle again. His eyes paused on a picture of Molly's mother and Aunt Tessa. Molly  clenched her jaw as he picked up the picture and stared down at it, "I always admired your mother. She was brilliant-"

"Do not talk about her!" Molly immediately cut him off, trying her best to not scream at him. He finally looked up, causing a nervous feeling to form in her stomach. However, she continued, "You have no right to talk about her! If you came here to act like you knew anything about my mother, you can get out."

The Shade just pursed his lips while looking down at the floor. Then, he spoke without looking at her, "I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you. However, that's not what I came here to talk to you about."

Molly couldn't help, but look at him confused, "So why are you here then?"

"I'm here to talk to you about Eclipso."

"What do you know about Eclipso?" Molly couldn't help, but ask him.

The Shade just smiled lightly to himself before taking a step towards Molly and beginning, "I apologize, let me correct myself. I meant to say that I'm here to warn you to stay away from Eclipso."

What? Molly looked at him confused while crossing her arms and repeating, "You're here to warn me?"

"Eclipso is dangerous. It's really best if you and your team leave him for me to deal with. Trust me, Eclipso isn't somebody you want to deal with. You need to step aside," He replied, causing Molly to become even more confused.