• Chapter 32

"Oh my twitchy witchy girl. I think you are so nice. I give you bowls of porridge and I give you bowls of ice cream-"

Molly quickly shook her head and quit singing the song from Coraline quietly underneath her breath. There was a large eclipse right in the middle of the sky. Right now, she was walking down the middle of the road in the center of town, suited up and ready to fight. Why she was singing that song to herself, she had no idea. Maybe it's because she felt how Coraline felt at the end of the movie. Determined to end the evil, but still not sure what comes next. However, she didn't have a choice. This had to end.

Eclipso needed to be done.

Finally, Molly's eyes widened when she saw S.T.R.I.P.E. thrown to the side like a rag doll. On the other side of the street, she saw Jakeem holding up the pink pen as Eclipso walked towards him. Molly quickly formed the purple light in her hands as she started towards the creature. However, a familiar voice caused her to stop in her tracks.

"Hey, Creep Show!"

Molly spun towards Rick, who was wearing his Hourman suit. She felt her heart strings tug inside of her just at the sight of him, their kiss already replaying in her head. However, Rick didn't seem to even notice her as Eclipso slowly turned towards him. Even without the hourglass, Rick warned him slowly, "Leave him alone."

"Have you come to simply die?" Eclipso taunted him, backing away from Jakeem, "You have no super strength against me."

To her surprise, Rick grinned in amusement as he responded, "I still have super strength. And it lasts more than an hour."

Suddenly, a loud roar erupted through town as the ground began to shake. Then, Eclipso was getting thrown through the air. Molly couldn't help, but laugh happily as Grundy came into view . He growled loudly at Eclipso before charging towards him again. As Rick and Jakeem watched the two of them fight, Molly decided to run over to S.T.R.I.P.E. to make sure she was okay.

When she reached the giant robot, she began to smack the metal in case Pat was unconscious or something inside, "Pat? Pat, are you okay?!"

"Jesus, stop banging on the robot! It's louder than you think!"

Molly's eyes widened in shock as she stopped her hands. She nearly did a double take as she asked, "Mike?!"

"Don't sound too surprised," He replied back in a sarcastic tone.

"NO! GRUNDY!"

Molly spun around quickly on her feet, and her heart dropped when she saw Grundy fall to the ground with a enormous hole blasted in his torso. Despite knowing she shouldn't, Molly shot up from Mike and took off towards Rick. However, Rick was already charging at Eclipso before she could even stop him. With the swing of his arm, Eclipso threw Rick across the street, who went crashing to the ground unconscious.

"NO! RICK!" Molly screamed as Jakeem went running over to Rick.

Once she was finally a few feet away from Rick, she stopped in her tracks. Her breathing started to become heavier as she looked down at him, seeing the bleeding scratches on his face from the concrete. She could feel something brewing inside of her as she slowly turned towards Eclipso. He watched her like he was already waiting for her. As she took a few steps towards him, she saw an amused smile start to form on his face.

"It looks like you've finally embraced the darkness," He spoke to her.

"You wish," Molly quipped back at him.

Eclipso took a step towards her as he continued, "I've felt you getting closer and closer towards the darkness. I feel it pouring off you right now. You've seen what you can do with it. Don't let your fears make you weak like your friends."