Chapter 8: Quality Time

You're not sure how long the three of you sat there cuddling, whispering sweet things to each other, all you knew that the sun was beginning to set and your stomach was growling.

Natasha smiles at you, "Someones hungry." she teases.

You're about to reply when suddenly the bedroom door shoots open, a blue blur entering the room before coming to a stop at the edge of the bed and taking the shape of a man, "You didn't se- uh actually I didn't see that coming." he says, taking in the way the three of you are all cuddled up together in the bed.

You jerk back at the stranger's sudden appearance, aggravating your wound. You let out a hiss of pain, clutching at your injured leg with your hands. Your Alpha looks at you with concern, she places a hand at the small of your back and pulls you closer to her. You lay your head on her shoulder as she rubs soothing circles on your back, crooning to relax you.

Wanda notices your discomfort, "Pietro!" she scolds, glaring at him before turning her attention back to you. She brushes a strand of hair from your face, and her brows furrow in worry when she sees the look of pain on your face.

"What? All I did was come to tell you and your Alpha I was back. How was I supposed to know you had an injured Delta in your bed? Wait, why do you have an injured Delta in your bed, and more importantly who is she?" he asks, talking almost as fast as he moves.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Natasha says, voice low in irritation.

"She's right. Now that I have mates you can't just barge into whatever room I'm in anymore." your Omega tells him, looking over apologetically at the two of you .

He nods, "Of course, you're right. I shouldn't have-" he stops himself and his eyes widen, "I leave for three days Wanda, three!" he says dramatically.

She looks at him shyly, "It was a busy few days I guess."

He laughs, "You know, when the old unbonded Omegas in Sokovia would tell their tales about certain Omegas having such big hearts full of so much love that they'd end up having two mates, I never really believed them. You would prove me wrong." he says with a smirk.

Wanda smiles, "I always believed them, I just never imagined I'd be the kind to have two." she says looking over to you and Natasha. She's relieved to see you're more relaxed again, the pain in your leg dulling. She loves seeing how protective the Alpha is of you currently, holding you close and not taking her eyes off you.

Your eyes meet your Omegas and she realizes she still hasn't introduced you, "Oh! Pietro, this is Y/n. She's Natasha and my Delta." she says with a large smile, "Y/n, Pietro is my twin brother."

"Nice to meet you Y/n, sorry I startled you though. Not a very good first impression." he admits, his expression dropping slightly.

"It's nice to meet you too. Don't worry about it, accidents happen." you say. You're honestly not upset, how can you be when you're tucked into your Alpha like this.

"We can catch up tomorrow sister, I'll let you be with them." Pietro says to his sister as he walks over to hug her, "I want to hear about everything I missed."

"Don't worry, I'll get you up to speed on everything." she says with a giggle, he only glares at her in response to the bad pun before he leaves the same way he arrived.

Now that he's gone Wanda's attention is back on you, "Is your leg ok?" she asks, gently snuggling into you.

"It's getting there." you tell her before looking up at your Alpha, "Thank you Tasha."

Natasha looks down at you. Seeing you curled up into her, trusting her and Wanda like you are, it makes her beyond happy. She was so afraid they had lost you this morning, but you're right here safe in her arms now. She's filled with the sudden urge to kiss you. She wants to kiss Wanda too, she wants to caress your body and the Omegas but she doesn't think you're ready for such a big step just yet.