𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖔𝖘

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

'♏︎ - Something different 'bout you girl and I like that, you make my stomach curl I can't fight that' - Lil Tjay

𝟕:𝟏𝟒𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

My eyes welcomed the sunrise as the warm sun hit me gently across my face. I felt at peace. Serene and tranquil. I rolled out of bed and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and decided to get in the shower too. When I came out of the shower, I put on a white tank top, white cropped biker shorts and my white Nike sliders.

I made my way downstairs to get some breakfast. Before pausing mid way down the stairs to roll my eyes. "Is it everyday? Why can I hear these niggas coming from downstairs again?" I thought to myself while punching and kicking the air. 

As I walked to the kitchen I could see Ace, Dougie, Kay, Setty, B Love, Blu and some other guys sat around the living room, looking like they were having a lil gang meeting or sumn' 🤣. Because we have an open plan kitchen, I could still see the boys sat in the living room while I was getting my breakfast. 

"Ay, Kay," Blue called out to me. "Can u get me a Gatorade out the fridge- a blue one."

"Aight." I replied making my way to the fridge.

"Can you get me one too?" Dougie asked and I nodded my head grabbing the bottles out the fridge.

"And me too." Kay said. This boy got no manners, never asks for nothing just commands 🙄.

"Damn, anybody else want anything???" I said, rolling my eyes as I grabbed a third bottle and walked around the island and into the living room, handing the drinks to them.

"Morning lil sis," Ace said, looking at me. "You good, how are you settling in?"

"Morning, I'm fine and everything's been fine too." I said and he nodded.

Kay was sat on the couch, staring as usual, observing but not saying anything.

"Fuck you looking at?" I said mugging him.

He returned the same look on my face. "I'm looking at you, problem?"

"Yes there's a problem tf. Look somewhere else." I said.

"Or what?" He said, still looking at me.

I was about to reply when Ace stood up. "Y'all stop it , wtf."

"They act just alike." Setty said laughing. Dougie and B Love nodded in agreement. 

"Evil twins fr." Dougie said laughing.

"Hell naw, she ain't my evil twin she got too much attitude, I like 'em gangsta but she on a whole nother level." Kay said scrunching up his face.

"Whatever, you buggin' ain't nobody wanna be yo' evil twin tf," I said walking back to the kitchen and grabbing my bowl of cereal, I turned to look at Ace. "Tell yo' lil friend to watch his mouth."