𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖆

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

'♏︎ - 'If them bitches 'round you, better be blood

'♏︎ - 'If them bitches 'round you, better be blood. If it ain't me or your mama, shouldn't be showing you no love. Please forgive me, I know that I'm stingy. 'Cause baby, I'm gang 'bout you, ain't playing no games 'bout you.' - Summer Walker 

𝟔:𝟓𝟐𝐏𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟏𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Kiara was sat in the studio that Kay, Dougie and them usually record their songs in. She was sat with Shanai, who was rolling up a blunt for Setty. 

Kay, Dougie, B Love and Nas were there too. Kay, Dougie and B Love were recording a song together, they were gonna record the music video to it tomorrow night.

Dougie was done recording his verse, and now it was Kay's turn. He got in the booth and started rapping. Kiara got out her phone her phone and started recording him.

"That's on bro, when I up, better move. With the deuce, Ima fool, I go coo'. 22 Long rifle, shit long like a broom. EBK bitch, we don't pick and choose..." Kay said, rapping and nodding his head along to the beat.

When he was done recording his verse, B Love went in the booth and started recording his verse.

"That shit was hardddd." Kay said, smiling, as he sat down next to Kiara.

"For reallll. Look." She said, showing him the video she recorded.

"Ay, send me that." He said, putting his arm around her.

Dougie was sat on the other couch, slowly sucking on Mariah's neck.

"Mmmm." Mariah said, smiling.

Setty looked over at them and scrunched up his face and took a drag from his blunt. "Y'all get a fucking room."

Dougie stopped what he was doing and looked up. "Ay, chill." He said, laughing.

"Naw, word to my motha. Y'all are hornballs for real. I was like what the fuck is goin' onnn?" Kay said, laughing.

"Facts, I was lookin' 'round to see if anybody else was peeping that shit too." Nas said and laughed.

"Y'all shutup and let me love my girlfriend in peace." Dougie said, laughing and rolling his eyes.

Kiara gasped and furrowed her eyebrows. "Girlfriend?? Since when?"

"Since two nights ago." Mariah said, blushing and holding Dougie's hand.

"Aighttt, I see you Dougz." Setty said, dapping him up.

"Watchu' mean by that?" Shanai said, mugging him.