𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖎𝖘

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

'♏︎ - 'Lie to me and say my booty getting bigger even if it ain't

'♏︎ - 'Lie to me and say my booty getting bigger even if it ain't. Love me even if it rain. Love me even if it pain you. I know I be difficult, you know I be difficult.' - SZA

𝟓:𝟏𝟑𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐀𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 

"Kayyyy!" Kiara shouted. "Get off! Stop it!" 

Kay laughed, amused by how annoyed she was getting. 

"Move!" She said, pushing him away.

He laughed and cupped her in his arms, kissing her face. 

"Stop it!" She said, squinting her eyes and finally getting out of his grip. "You so fuckin' annoying!"

He laughed and clapped his hands.

Kiara and Kay had been back together for a week now. They had been on Christmas break for around 2 weeks. They had been talking through things and understanding each other better, Kay was real happy that they were back together, he missed his lil Killer cat.

"Watchu' doin' to her, bro? Her whining is mad annoying." Ace said, entering the living room.

"He kept pulling my hair, and bothering me!" Kiara said. "Wait, shutup, my whining isn't annoying."

"Yeah it is." Dougie chimed in.

"It really is." Blue said.

Him and Dougie were sat on the couch, playing 2K, but kept on getting distracted from Kiara's noises.

"Shutup, all of you." Kiara said, going into the kitchen and Kay followed behind her.

"Kayyy, it's nearly New Years, you still haven't told me what colors you're wearing." Kiara said.

"Yeah bae, 'cause Ion een know myself what colors I'm wearing." Kay said, pulling her in by her waist and kissing her on her cheek.

"Ugh, fine. I'll just pick you out an outfit and I'll make it match wit' mine." Kiara said, putting some butter on a slice and bread and putting it in the toaster. 

Kay stood behind her, kissing her neck. "Aight baby, whatever you say."

A knock came from the front door, Ace opened it and Shanai and Setty walked in.

"Hey y'all." Nai said, as she entered the living room.

"Hey girllll!" Kiara said from the kitchen.

Setty sat down on the couch next to Blu and Dougie, and Shanai walked over to the kitchen to Kiara.