𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

'♏︎- Some of y'all ain't never had no real bitch and it shows, I keep it one hunnid from my head down to my toes

'♏︎- Some of y'all ain't never had no real bitch and it shows, I keep it one hunnid from my head down to my toes.' - Jhene Aiko

𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

The cold breeze brushed against my skin as I sat back in my deckchair, sipping on some strawberry Kool-Aid through a paper straw. Ace was having a lil 'end of summer' block party/welcome home party for his friend, Nas, that had just come out of jail. It was coming to the last week of August, my school starts back up on September 3rd.

I had been here about 2 weeks now and settled in really well. Me and Kay had gotten closer, it's crazy to think we used to hate each other.

Kay was sat next to me sipping on Ac', he stay drinking that shit - Ion like it though. "Watchu staring at, lil ma?" He said, looking at me. 

"Hm, not much." I said with a disgusted look on my face, looking him up and down.

"You saying that I'm not much?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yea, dummy, that's exactly what I'm saying." I said. laughing.

"Don't start Kay," He said. "Actually, you know what, I don't even got the energy to go back and forth with a fool." He said playfully.

"Shutup." I said, laughing.

Sounds of loud, new age rap and old school songs played and I could feel the beats of each song booming through my ears and body.

I was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit with some sparkly sliders and my hair in a high bun. "Kay could you take a picture of me, for my Instagram?"

"You stay taking pics for IG ma, who you tryna impress? Damn." He said laughing.

"You." I said standing up, laughing and handing him my phone. We went round the corner to get away from the crowd and find a good spot for my picture.

...