𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖊

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

'♏︎ - 'But it just hurts so much when it ain't workin' out

'♏︎ - 'But it just hurts so much when it ain't workin' out. 'Cause I don't want nobody, nobody else but you (nobody). And I used to be on my replacin' shit (yeah).' - Summer Walker

𝟖:𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐊𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟕𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Kiara stretched out her arms and yawned, waking up. She rubbed her eyes gently and looked over at Kay. He was sleeping peacefully, drooling on his pillow.

Kiara laughed slightly and shook her head. "Always droolin'." She said to herself, quietly.

She got up, walking over to his bathroom and brushed her teeth.

She put on some slides and went downstairs, into the kitchen where she was greeted by his mom.

"Morning baby, you sleep good?" His mom said.

"Morning momma, yeah I did. Did you?" Kiara asked and she nodded her head.

"Kiaraaa!" Aubree (his little sister) said.

Kiara looked down and picked her up, giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Hey, Bre Bre."

"K when you gonna do my hair?" She said.

"Ooo, I forgot about that. Aight, I can do it later today, okay?" Kiara said.

"Okayyy." She said.

"We was just boutta head out." Kay's mom said, taking Aubree out of Kiara's hands. "When Kay wakes up, tell him I said good morning and that I'll see him later."

Kiara nodded. "Okay, momma."

"Aight, I'll see you later baby." His mom said, kissing Kiara on her forehead. "Bye."

"Byeee." Kiara said, as they walked out of the front door.

Kiara walked back into the kitchen, getting out a frying pan and putting it on the stove. She whisked some eggs in a bowl and put some salt and pepper in it. 

She mixed some eggs and milk together, pouring it into a bowl of flour and mixed them all together, making some pancakes. She fried the pancakes first, and when she was done with that, she fried some bacon.

She went upstairs, into Kay's room to wake him up.

Kay had been blowing up even more, a lot of people were listening to his songs and following him on Instagram. Kiara couldn't be more proud of him, and he was proud of himself too. The only thing Kiara was worried about was all the girls that had been following him and commenting under his posts, but she told herself not to worry about all that.