𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

'♏︎ - 'I hope you love me as much as I love you, I ain't mean to break your heart, but baby, that's what thugs do

'♏︎ - 'I hope you love me as much as I love you, I ain't mean to break your heart, but baby, that's what thugs do. Nothing in the world, baby I wouldn't do for you.' - NBA Youngboy

𝟖:𝟑𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

Kiara and Kay made it to the restaurant, in time for their reservation. They were sat at a cute table, under some lights.

"This restaurant is so pretty." Kiara said, as she smiled, looking around.

"Word to. The food's mad good too." Kay said, nodding his head agreeing.

"You been here?" She asked him.

"I wouldn't take you somewhere I ain't been, ma." He said and laughed.

She laughed. "I just hope Ace don't turn up like last time."

"Bro, don't even jinx that shit." Kay said and laughed, picking up the menu.

-∞∞∞-

𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Kiara and Kay were done with their mains. A waiter approached their table, picked up their plates and left to get their desserts.

Kay grabbed Kiara's hand, which was resting on the table.

"I love you, K." He said and smiled at her.

"Eww, why you being all soppy?" Kiara said and laughed.

"See, this why a nigga can't een be sweet witchu', look how you act." He said, kissing his teeth.

"Aight, aight, I'm sorry." Kiara said, laughing. "Okay, carry on."

"Aight, so. I'm gon' tell Ace 'bout us tomorrow. I'm tired of all this sneaking around and lying shit, and I'm ready now. I know exactly what I want now, and it's you." He said, making Kiara smile. "Plus, its yo' birthday next month and I'm really tryna spoil you and take you outtt and I can't do all that in secret, you feel me?"

Kiara blushed. "When you gon' tell him?" 

"After school." He said. "I think he's gon' be chill about it, he was just frontin' to be honest. He can see that I treat you good already, it's not like I got you crying everyday and shit. I take good care of you, we love each other and I make you happy. So if he tryna act mad about it, then he must want his lil sister to be miserable or sum'."

"Righttt." Kiara said and laughed. "Is it just gon' be the two of you, or am I gon' be there too?"

Kay shook his head. "Na, just me and him. But I guess you can come too if you want, that might make it better if we both go to him."