𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

'♏︎ - 'A love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you"

'♏︎ - 'A love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you". I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget you. I ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issues, but I'm tired of being tired of being tired.' - Lil Baby

𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐏𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐀𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Fuck you mean, 'what is it'? The fuck is this nigga doing in yo' phone?" Kay said, showing Kiara her phone screen.

"The fuck? Ion know why he texting me Kay, for real. Ion even talk to him like that," Kiara said, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "But Kay please, don't shout. Ace is in the other room, okay, we can talk 'bout this later."

"We ain't talking 'bout shit later. Why you even still got this nigga's number, man? You can go through my phone right now and the only girl you'll see in it is you, word to my mother!" Kay said. "And fuck you mean you don't talk to him 'like that', so you be talking to him?"

"Well, yeah, he sits in front of me in homeroom and he always turning 'round to talk to me, fuck am I meant to do? Just sit there and ignore, I ain't rude like that, Kay. He been nothing but nice to me so I'm not just gon' be rude to him for nothin'." Kiara said, frustrated. "Why are you mad at me?"

"I'm mad cause you got niggas in yo' phone talm bout 'Where u at ma, lemme come pick u up'. The fact he's even calling you ma shows y'all don't just talk as friends." Kay said, mugging her.

Dougie did  warn Kiara that when Kay gets jealous, he gets really jealous and he gets jealous a lot too, over any little thing. Kiara knew she had absolutely nothing with Nardo, but she didn't know how to show Kay that. Because he was right, it does look suspicious; especially since Nardo called her 'ma'.

"Kay, listen. I promise you, I haven't spoken to Nardo in a 'flirty' way since our date like 2/3 weeks ago, okay?" Kiara said, holding his arm. "Ion know why-"

"No point of you even tryna explain yo' self Kiara, I'm done witchu' for real. That shit's mad disrespectful, you know Ion even like that nigga too. If it was anybody else, it would be a different story but it's the fact it's Nardo, like what the fuck? You really violating." He said, frowning at her.

Kiara realised that Kay wasn't jealous, but instead he was hurt and upset with her. She felt a sick feeling in her stomach as he spoke and felt her heart drop.

Kay tried to see it from her point of view but he couldn't. Everybody knew that him and Kiara were probably talking or actually together, and he thought because of that, no one would talk to her like that, unless they had something going on with her secretly. She knew he was in love with her, and felt differently towards her than he has towards any other girl. He thought another nigga had caught her attention, which made him feel hurt.