𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖟

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

'♏︎ - 'Text you in the morning like, "What's up, ugly?" But to us that means you're beautiful (to us that means you're beautiful)

'♏︎ - 'Text you in the morning like, "What's up, ugly?" But to us that means you're beautiful (to us that means you're beautiful).' - A Boogie Wit da Hoodie

𝟖:𝟐𝟔𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

Cold air filled my room on this quiet Saturday morning, the sun peeked through the sides of my curtains, the birds outside tweeted quietly as I woke up with a smile, thinking about Kay. I stood up and lifted up my curtains with the little rope thing at the side, revealing the pink colored sky.

 It was the first day of October and I was already excited for Halloween. Ace is having a big Halloween mansion party and he's letting me and Shanai come too, he said we're only allowed to have two drinks though 🙄.

 He had already booked out the house, it was like a 30 minute drive from where we live. I love when it gets around Halloween time cause then it's my birthday the month after and then Thanksgiving and then Christmas the month after that 😩.

Me and Kay have gotten even more close ever since we... yeah. It had been two weeks since it happened and he has been coming around the house a lot more now. When I say a lot more, I mean like every fucking day. He picks me up in the morning and drops me off at home, after school. My mom treats him like he's her own son and my little sister, Kaia, loves him, she thinks he's her boyfriend in her head or sum'. 🤣

-∞∞∞-

 - ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

𝟖:𝟐𝟔𝐀𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

Everybody was suspicious about Kiara's lil 'friendship' with Kay, and always questioned it 'You sure y'all ain't fucking on the low?', which there were, but no one needed to know that, 'I bet y'all are secretly together.' But they always denied it, 'No, of course not, we just friends.'

Shanai was the only one that really felt upset about it, she knew Kiara really liked Kay and obviously wanted to spend time with him, but she felt like she was losing her best friend. Kiara didn't know Shanai felt like this though, she had noticed she was spending a lot less time with Nai and a lot more time with Kay, but she thought that Shanai would've liked it better this way.

Before Kiara and Kay started being around each other more, Kiara kind of saw herself as a burden to Shanai since Nai and Setty had their own like thing going on, but Nai used to chill with K all the time, she felt that now since Kiara had Kay, then that meant that Shanai could put more of her time into Setty.

But Shanai didn't want to put more of her time into Setty, she wanted to spend some time with her best friend, she felt like there was so much going on in Kiara's life that she didn't know and she was right. Kiara hadn't even told Shanai that Kay took her virginity. Kiara wanted to tell Shanai but she thought Shanai might be upset with her for not telling her sooner.