𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖆 𝒚 𝖚𝖓𝖔

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

♏︎ - 'I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

♏︎ - 'I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it. 'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up. When I get right, I promise that we gon' live it up.' - Drake

𝟖:𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐊𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

It had been a month since Kay, Dougie and B Love dropped 'Brotherly Love' and it was going offfff. It was already at 800K views in just a month, Kay was mad happy about it.

"Wake up, Kayyyy!" Kiara said, smiling. She moved closer to him and touched his nose with her nose. "Wake upppp."

He opened his eyes slowly and squinted. "Move. You so weird." He said, laughing and turning to the other side.

She laughed and leaned over him. "Come on, Kay. Wake up! Pleaseee, I'm boreddd."

"Go talk to Aubree then." Kay said.

"But I wanna talk to youuuu." She whined, shaking him.

He moved her hand away and pushed her to the edge of the bed. "Shhhh."

"Guess who the birthday boy is in 5 dayssss." Kiara said, lying down on top of him.

"You so fuckin' annoying. Let me sleep, man." Kay said.

"Wrong answer." Kiara said, smiling. "Come on, Kay. I'm so bored."

"Then go back to bed." Kay said.

"But I'm not tired anymore." Kiara said. "Wake up birthday boy!"

"It's not my birthday." Kay said, pulling the covers over his head.

"But it will  be in 5 more days! And then you'll be 18, oh my goshhhh!" Kiara said, pulling the covers back off his head.

"I'm for real 'boutta break up witchu', K. Deadass." Kay said, frowning. "Leave me the fuck alone." 

Kiara furrowed her eyebrows and stood up. "Weird." She said, going into his bathroom.

She took her toothbrush out of the cup and began brushing her teeth. Shortly after, Kay came into the bathroom and did the same. 

She looked at him and made a face, before looking away and moving up closer to the door.

When she was done brushing her teeth she went back into the room and laid down on the bed. 

Kay came into the room and laid down beside her, hugging her and kissing her forehead. "Morning, ma."