𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖆 𝒚 𝖉𝖔𝖘

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

♏︎ - 'Even before all the fame, and people screaming your name

♏︎ - 'Even before all the fame, and people screaming your name. Girl, I was there when you were my baby. It started when we were younger, you were mine (my boo).' - Usher

𝟑:𝟐𝟒𝐏𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐀𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟗𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Kiara neatly parted Kay's hair in half and put one half in a bun. 

"Ow." Kay said.

"What?" She said.

"The bun's a lil tight, ma." He said, looking back at her.

Kiara giggled. "Like me." 

Kay gasped, making Kiara laugh.

"I'm playin'." She said, laughing. She turned his head back around and loosened up the bun. "Better?" She asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yo, Dougz." Kay said, tapping Dougie, who was sat on the couch next to him, and handing him his blunt.

It was the day before Kay's birthday. Kiara, Kay, Setty, Dougie, Mariah, Nai, Blu and Lexi were all in Ace's apartment, chilling in the living room.

Kiara was doing Kay's hair into four near braids, he had just gotten back from the barber's, getting a fresh lineup. Kiara had gotten her lashes and nails done for Kay's birthday. 

Kay had gone shopping for a new outfit for his party tonight, Kiara was going to go out shopping with Nai later for a new outfit too. 

Setty and Shanai were back together now, Kiara was confused about how she forgave him so quickly after everything that had happened, but she chose not to ask Shanai any questions as she had learned to mind her business about their relationship, since Setty had made it clear there were things that had happened in their relationship that Kiara didn't know about Shanai.

"Bruh, Ace you ain't got no food in this fridge, bro." Setty said, shutting the door of the fridge.

"I been getting takeout, that's why." Ace said.

"Nai, you hungry? Let's go get some food." Setty said to Nai, who was stood beside him.

"Okay, sure." She said. "Y'all want anything?"

"Where y'all going?" Kiara asked.

"To the Chinese restaurant down the block." Setty said, putting on his jacket.

"Oooo, I want some salt and pepper chicken." Kiara said.

"Alright girl." Shanai said, grabbing her purse.