𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖛𝖊

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

'♏︎  - 'I gotta tell the truth, this the best relationship I ever been in

'♏︎  - 'I gotta tell the truth, this the best relationship I ever been in. Who ever thought that I could make this shit? Voice of the streets and relationship. And we don't care what the rumor is, fuck these other hoes 'cause I love my bitch!' - Lil Durk 

𝟕:𝟐𝟔𝐀𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟗𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Kiara woke up suddenly with a nauseous feeling in her stomach. She stood up at out bed quickly and rushed to her bathroom, barely making it in time to throw up in the toilet. She sat on the toilet floor for about a minute or two breathing heavily.

She got up and walked over to her sink, rinsing her face and spitting out some saliva. She felt disgusted by the taste in her mouth so she brushed her teeth. When she was done brushing her teeth, she rested her hands on the edge of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror, she was still breathing heavily and little beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

As her breathing calmed down, she turned off the bathroom light and shut the door behind her, making her way back to her bed. She rubbed her eyes slowly and sat in bed thinking to herself, confused.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she scrolled through her phone. She had searched up 'morning sickness', seeing if she had any symptoms. 

"Fuck no, I can not be pregnant." She said to herself quietly, shaking her head.

She locked her phone, putting it back on the charger and laid back down, closing her eyes. 

Her eyes shot back open and she gasped, realising her period was 3 days late. Since she was on the pill, her period was usually a little late, but she never experienced throwing up when her period was late so she became even more suspicious that she might be pregnant, especially since she had thrown up yesterday morning too - 2 days in a row.

She put her hand to her mouth and a tear rolled down her cheek. She didn't know what to do. She decided to wait till later in the day to call Nai and tell her what she thinks might be going on.

Even though Kay was always talking about how much he wanted to have kids with her and how he wants to put a baby in her right now, she was too scared to talk to him about it. She didn't know how he would react. 

She tried to distract herself from thinking about it too much and closed her eyes, trying to go back to bed.

-∞∞∞-

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ꜱʜᴀɴᴀɪ ᴊᴏɴᴇꜱ )