𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖔

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

(outfit for school today):

'♏︎ - 'Cause I know true love ain't easy (Ain't easy)

'♏︎ - 'Cause I know true love ain't easy (Ain't easy). Girl, I know it's you 'cause you complete me (Complete me). And I just don't want you leavin', even though I give you reasons.' - Jeremih

𝟖:𝟏𝟐𝐀𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

Kiara sat in homeroom, with her head on the desk. She lifted her head up and sighed, as she heard a voice call her name.

Kiara and Kay had been broken up for a week now and had unfollowed each other on Instagram and deleted their highlights of each other, so people were guessing that they had broken up. She didn't come into school all last week.

"What do you want Nardo?" She said, as she shifted her focus to Nardo, who had turned around to talk to her.

"Ay, chill. I'm just seeing if you aight." He said.

"I'm fine." She said, about to put her head back on the desk.

"So did you and Kay for real break up? 'Cause people been saying y'all did but I thought to ask you first 'fore I believe anything." He said.

"Yes Nardo." She said. "We broke up."

"Y'all done already? Damn." He said.

She rolled her eyes and put her head back on the desk. 

"I ain't mean to offend you. My bad, ma." Nardo said.

"It's cool." Kiara said and sighed.

"You okay though?" Nardo asked her.

"Yeah, I'm aight." Kiara said and he nodded his head, before turning back around.

Kiara took her head off the desk and leaned back into her seat, crossing her arms. She checked her phone and saw that Shanai had texted her telling her to come meet her in the bathroom. Kiara furrowed her eyebrows and raised her hand.

"Yes Kiara?" Her teacher said.

"Can I go to the bathroom please?" She asked.

Her teacher nodded her head, handing her a toilet pass and Kiara walked out of the classroom.

She walked down the hallway until she got to the toilets. She opened the door and went in, Shanai was waiting by a stall holding her finger to her lip and mouthing, 'Shhh'. 

Shanai waved her arm telling Kiara to come and Kiara walked quietly over and mouthed, 'What?'. Shanai held her hand up to her ear and tapped on it mouthing, 'Listen'.