𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖘

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

'♏︎ - 'It's your birthday, baby, it's your birthday, yeah

'♏︎ - 'It's your birthday, baby, it's your birthday, yeah. Who's gonna love you on your worst day? You talk so tough, I know you're soft like buttercups.' - Drake

𝟒:𝟐𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓𝐓𝐇: 𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄 

Kiara and Kay had left Bree's around two hours ago and were now at Kiara's. She was sat in her living room. Her hair had already been done, and now she was getting her makeup done too.

"Turn your head this way, let me see." The makeup artist said. "Ooooo, aight, yeah that's good."

Kiara picked up her vanilla bean latte and took a sip out of the straw. Kay stood in front of her and recorded her. 

She held her hand up to her face. "Stopppp Kay, I look crazy right now." She said, laughing.

He posted the video on his Instagram story with the caption. 'MY HEARTY'S BDAY TMRW ❤️💍 YK I'M HANGING OUT THE V FOR YOU ON BRO NO QUESTIONS ASKEDDD 😤😤 TSSSS I GOT YO BACK 4L MA WE FLOCKING THRU WATEVER ❤️🤞🏽💯 ANY NIGGA WANTING TO WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTA SAY IT TO ME INSTEAD, IF THEY WANT THEY LIFE DON'T TEXT MY GIRL ‼️‼️😤'.

Kay sat back down on the couch and unpaused the game he was playing with Blue.

Blue looked away from the game for a second to look at Kiara, and then looked back at the TV. "What you say you doing later?"

"I got such a busy day today, man. When I'm done with my make up, I gotta go upstairs and put on my dress. Then me, Kay, Nai, Dougie and Setty are going to this like photoshoot studio thing to take pictures of me for my birthday. Then Kay's taking me out to dinnerrrr, then we're gonna back to his house for me to get changed and then go to Ace's apartment and just chill with everyone, like you, Nai, Dougie, Nas, Setty, Ace, Lexi, Ramiyah, Mya and everyone else and just have like a lil mini party, gettin' lit for my birthday." Kiara said.

"I tuned out after like the second sentence, sorry, you talk too much." Blue said, focusing on the TV.

Kiara rolled her eyes and scrunched up her face at him. "Shutup, don't ask me questions then, the fuck?"

Blue and Kay laughed.

-∞∞∞-

𝟓:𝟏𝟔𝐏𝐌

Kiara had finished her makeup, Kay payed the makeup artist and she left the house. Kiara recorded a couple videos and posted them on her Instagram story. 

She went upstairs to put on her birthday dress, she grabbed her purse, sprayed some perfume and went back downstairs.

"Wow K, you look so beautiful." Kay said, as Kiara walked down the stairs.