Stuck

⚠️- involves a sexual innuendo (no actual sexual content, just a situation that involves sexual tension) If you want to skip this part, start reading at the 💕 icon.

I can hear the thudding of the stairs as the seekers walk up. I breathe shallowly, trying to be as quiet as possible. Camilo's heart is basically beating out of his chest. Since my heads resting against it, I can hear every rhythm.

Budum, budum, budum, dudum.

It's practically racing a mile a minute, he's so nervous. It's kind of cute. As we hear Lusia and Isabella near us, he takes in a sharp inhale. His hands grip tighter on my waist, bringing me closer to him then I thought was physically possible.

I don't know why he was getting so worked up about it, there's no way they were going to find us here. This spot was perfect, well near perfect. It was insanely small, and my muscles started to ache from stiffening them so long. My legs craved to stretch out from the confines of the small space. I tried to adjust my footing to stand more comfortably. Camilo instantly started adjusting too, so he could make space for my rearranging. Separating his feet ever so slightly so mine could move forward and back freely.

"This spot was a lot bigger when I was seven." He whispered.

"Shocking!" I said sarcastically. He pinched my side and I laughed.

But as we stayed in place, I couldn't find a comfortable way to stand. I tried adjusting my body once more, sliding my foot towards and pushing my body back.

Camilo sharply inhaled, his nerves were overbearing. Maybe he was claustrophobic?

"Hey Y/N, could you stop... squirming so much?" Camilo asks in a pleading whisper.

"I'm trying, my legs are killing me. If I could just..." I adjusted my body again, sliding my other foot back. Trying to do anything to relieve the now super strained muscles in my legs.

"Y/N." Camilo's breath hitched. His emotions changed. And suddenly the nerves made since. He grabbed my hips and tried to push me forward so our bodies weren't connected, but there wasn't any space, and it was too late.

"Let's just forfeit? Okay?" He said embarrassed, bringing a hand off my hips and up to cover his face. "Casita help us out." He said, no longer whispering. Eager to get out. The beam tried to move to let us out but it was met with resistance. We hear a growl, from the other side. Parce...

Camilo is panicking a little, I try to push the beam but it doesn't budge, which only pressed me back into Camilo again.

"Shit." He says. I couldn't see him in that dark room, but if I could, I bet he was a dark shade of red. His emotions were all over the place, and now the poking sensation behind me wasn't easy to ignore. My eyes widened. Isabella and Lusia had gone downstairs a few minutes ago, and we needed to get out soon before Camilo died of embarrassment.

"DOLORES, DOLORES!" He called out desperately. Surely she would hear him and come find us, right? My mind flicked back to what she said earlier, "If I get found first I owe my cousins each 25 dollars. And I don't want to lose." Uh oh.  After him calling out for Isabella and Lusia and frankly anyone he could think of for the next few minutes, he gave up.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm so embarrassed. I really cant control it." He lifted up both of hands, which I guessed he had moved to cover his face in embarrassment.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. It's out of your control." I say reassuringly, deciding to go easy on him. I could pick on him later if I really wanted to. After a few minutes everything calmed down a little bit and it wasn't so awkward anymore. We laughed about it but I could tell he felt bad. After about 10 minutes of back and forth, we heard Dolores walking upstairs. Shooing Parce, Antonio's Jaguar, away from the beam so Casita could open it.

💕 When the beam allowed us to exit, Camilo went straight to his room. He didn't even look at his sister. Dolores looked at me wide eyed.

"I totally thought he was just trying to lure me out so I'd get found first, I had no idea you guys were actually stuck. I'm so sorry!" She said while putting her palm up to her forehead and shaking her head.

"It's all good, I think he's just... a little embarrassed." My serious face broke into a smile and we both laughed for a second.

"Boys are so weird, especially that one." Dolores said in a whispered tone, "So good luck with that one." She said with a smile, then her mom called her from downstairs. She waved and quickly ran to see what her mother had to say. What did she mean by good luck? I shrugged my shoulders and headed back to Mirabels room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed! I know this chapter is short but I wanted to get something out by tonight! Just wanted to mention that I'm a minor so you guys don't think I'm some adult writing about this 15 year old boy. (Well he's 17 in this but still you get the point) I will try my best to get another chapter out tomorrow!