Intertwined

Me and Camilo both realized what was happening at the same time. We were practically spooning. How did that happen?

We were also completely surrounded by his siblings. I jumped up as he stood up abruptly, smoothing out his shirt. He helped me up.

"Awww you too are so cute!" Isabela practically sang. Camilo shot her a death stare.

"Does this mean you're boyfriend and girlfriend?" Asks a tired Antonio while rubbing his eyes. Everyone looked at us waiting for an answer.

Dolores tapped her foot. I glanced over at Camilo nervously, basically telling him to answer however he wanted.

He gulped. I had no idea what he was going to say.

"Well uh," he stumbled. He looked over at me anxiously trying to find the right words. I really hoped he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

"If she'll have me... yeah I'd love to be her boyfriend." He looks over at me, I can tell he instantly feels bad for putting me on the spot. He puts his hands up in a panic.

"You don't have to answer now, I wasn't planning on asking you that in front of everyone." He glares at his cousins before turning back to me. A huge smile appears on my face.

"Sounds good to me." I say smoothly. All of his siblings and cousin cheer and Antonio gives him a high five.

"Finally. Now please, next time you guys decide to kiss, let me know. I'll put my earphones on!" Dolores sighs.

Everyone jerks their heads to look to her. I facepalm. Camilo mumbles under his breath and suddenly Luisa and Isabela turn to me and Camilo.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?"

"HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?"

Mirabel laughs quietly. Isabela turns around to face her,

"WAIT YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?" Then Isabela playfully punches Mirabel on the shoulder. Isabela begins talking,

"So wait how many times have they kissed exactly-"

Camilo interjects, "Yeah, I'm gonna stop you right there." He says putting a hand on her shoulder with a smile.

"Yeah! That's gross!" Antonio adds with a 'blech' sound. Everyone bursts out laughing and Mirabel ruffles Antonio's hair.

"Oh Antonio, one day you'll meet someone and you won't think it's gross." Mirabel says reassuringly while crouching down to Antonio's height.

"But you haven't met anyone Mirabel, why can't I just be like you and never kiss anyone?" Antonio asks confused. Isabela points at her and laughs. Mirabel gives a dead-panned expression. I cover my mouth to stifle a laugh. She stands up.

Isabela walks up to her.

"It's okay Mirabel," She puts a hand on Mirabels shoulder, "One day you'll meet someone."

She said it in the same affliction that Mirabel had just said the same words to Antonio. Mirabel rolled her eyes and grumbled as she grabbed her pillow and flashlights and stormed out of the room.

"Awww don't be like that Mirabel!" Isabela said menacingly as Mirabel neared the door. Mirabel flipped her off then walked out.

I remember now, thats definitely what sisters are like.

When I turned back Camilo was smiling like an idiot, looking at me in a daze.

"You okay?" I said with a giggle.

He breathed deeply.

"Never better."

Everyone packed up their stuff and returned any "stolen" items. I was almost to hesitant to leave Antonio's room. It was so peaceful in there. Camilo and I walked out into the hall and he motioned for me to follow him. He led me to his room.

He sat on the edge of his bed and offered me a seat but I asked if I could look around.

"Why is the furniture on the outer walls constantly changing?" I asked him while eyeing the furniture that switched from a cozy seat to a tall bookshelf as I spoke. I looked at it in wonderment.

"Come here, let me show you something cool." He stood up and I walked to him. He grabbed my arm and took me to the center of the room.

"Okay this might be a little disorienting, so hold on." He explained. I gripped the side of his arm tightly and he smiled at the sight of me.

Suddenly, his entire bedroom was shifting and changing. The wallpaper, the flooring, the layout all different. When the room finally stopped swapping furniture I was standing in a fully functional kitchen.

"Huh? How did that just happened?" I asked confused.

"Just like how I can change my own form, I can change the form of my room. Pretty awesome, right?" He smirks at me.

"Very awesome." I say while running my hand across the once bed, now kitchen island counter top.

"So you can change your room into anything? Anything at all?" I ask excitedly.

"Well, any type of room, sure!" He shrugs.

"Can you show me them all?" I ask with a smile.

"Anything for a pretty girl." He says all too smoothly, I take my place back at his side and grab his arm once more.

He shows me several different rooms. An indoor swimming pool, a bowling alley, and a library. Of course, he also shows the ordinary rooms, like his closet and bathroom. Everything was so overwhelming- magically. That was the only way to put it.

After a lot of spinning and shifting around his room finally returned to its original bedroom state.

"Wow, that was disorienting." I say laying down on his bed with a huff. He plopped down right beside me. Propping up his head with his elbow to look at me. I glance over at him for a second.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask with a laugh.

"Just appreciating my girlfriend." He says with an eyebrow raise, testing out the word. A big grin over takes me. He traces the side of my face with his thumb, staring lovingly into my eyes. I lean into his hand ever so slightly.

"I think I could get used to this."

"Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyoneee. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so much for 35k reads, I absolutely can't believe it and I'm so grateful for everyone who made that possible. Feel free to comment suggestions or scenarios you'd want me to write about! Also I am going to be changing my uploads from everyday to every other day. I hope that's okay! Bye guys, thank you so much!!