Chapter 2 (Alluring Views)

When Hawks and Izuku were far enough from the others, Hawks ruffled Izuku's hair and put his sunglasses into the messy green curls. Hawks looked at the boy and smirked at the boy's smug face. Hawks smiled brightly and Izuku beamed with satisfaction.

Hawks threw Izuku over his shoulder, leaving Izuku's butt up in the air, and began to fly. Izuku shrieked and closed his eyes, as he held on tight and made sure not to lose Hawks' glasses.

"WhEre aRe WE gOIng" Izuku's voice was muffled by the wind.

"YOU'LL SEE! CLOSE YOUR EYES." Hawks shouted. Izuku peeked his eyes down only to see Hawks's ass. He looked away embarrassed and gasped. The view was breathtaking, as they soared over the buildings and above the clouds. He then closed his eyes once again, obeying Hawks' wishes.

When they landed, Izuku slid down from Hawks' back and kept his eyes shut. A loud creaky noise made him jump.

"Okay, open them." Hawks said as he opened a rickety old barn door.
Izuku was surprised to see a huge field of wheat, not a city building in sight. The wind brushed through the fields. The air smelled like fresh lavender and honey dew. There on a hill, a little ways past the small barn, stood a large sakura tree.

"Are we outside the city?" Izuku questioned, taking a deep breath.

"Yup, s'okay though. This is my old house." Hawks said with a shrug.

"Oh, cool. I didn't know you lived outside the city."

"There are alot of things most people don't know about me." Hawks smirked.

"That was very vague, sir" Izuku giggled.

"Well, get used to it. This is where we will be training from now on," Hawks chuckled. He noticed how Izuku looked at the tree. Izuku watched as the petals danced into the tall grass. He turned and smiled at Hawks.

"It's beautiful here." He sighed. 'It really is.' Hawks thought to himself.

"Well, let's get started then, shall we?" Hawks invited.

Hawks then lunged forward, catching Izuku off guard. Izuku blocked the attack but lost his balance and landed on his back. Hawks reached a hand out and Izuku took it. They backed away from one another, Izuku activated One For All at 8% and Hawks readied his feathers.

 They backed away from one another, Izuku activated One For All at 8% and Hawks readied his feathers

They began to spar. They started with simple blocks and some light teasing, to break the ice, but soon they both wanted to win. The battle got heated, as they began to brawl. Izuku released a 20% blow into Hawks' gut, instantly feeling guilty.

"Hawks sensei, are you oka-" He ran to Hawks, because he was thrown back so far, and tried to help him up, only to be pinned down.

"Never apologize for defeating your opponent." Hawks lifted the boy up and took a couple of steps back.

"Again!" He shouted before charging forward. He was going to go all out on Izuku.

(Kinda short)