Chapter 31 (Satisfaction)⚠️18+++++⚠️

Izuku leaned back and looked into Hawks’ eyes. They were beautiful, flawlessly gold all the way through. They were perfect drops of gold honey. Izuku found himself lost in his eyes.

“Hi.” Hawks said sheepishly.

“Hi~” Izuku breathed as he leaned in and pecked Hawks’ lips.

        Izuku took in Hawks’s shaky breath and kissed him again. The kiss started out soft and loving, but within a few seconds, it became lustful and desperate, each one wanting dominance.

        Hawks kissed down Izuku’s neck and unbuttoned his shirt. Izuku bit his lip and pulled at Hawks’ hair as Hawks bit onto his collarbone.

“Kiego~” Izuku groaned. “I wanna-ngh-ah~” Hawks had found Izuku’s sweet spot.

“What were you saying, Bunny~?”

“I wanna be t-top.” Izuku  grunted as Hawks continued to kiss his neck and lift his shirt.

“Do you think you can?” Hawks smirked and groped Izuku’s a** firmly.

“Nggh-” Izuku whined. “p-please, I want to.”

“If you think you can, do it~” Hawks said teasingly, and as if a switch had flipped, Izuku pinned Hawks down. Hawks gasped and Izuku slipped his tongue in.

        Hawks was surprised by Izuku’s actions but melted under him. Izuku placed his knee in between Hawks’ legs.

“Mm-ah” Hawks hummed.

“Kiego, can you moan for me?” Izuku purred in a seductive voice. Hawks was beyond hard from Izuku’s words.

        Izuku began to grind against Hawks and pinned his arms above his head. Izuku held his arms back with one hand and placed the other one into Hawk’s hair. Izuku took a fist full of Hawks’ hair and pulled his head back.

“Guhah” Hawks groaned in pleasure. Hawks allowed himself to be completely and utterly dominated by Izuku.

        Izuku released his grip on Hawks’ wrist and lifted his unbuttoned shirt over his shoulders. Hawks trailed his hands up Izuku's back. Izuku bit his lip and removed Hawks’ clothing. As Izuku pulled Hawks’s pants down, he could see that Hawks had already pre came.

“Already~?” Izuku grinned.

“Did it feel that good~? Izuku began to play with the rim of Hawks’ boxers.

“Mm- Izuku, s-sto-”

“You don’t really want me to stop, do you?” Izuku asked innocently. Hawks hummed in answer, unable to speak.

        Izuku slowly removed Hawks’ boxers, with one hand on each of Hawks’ hips. He rubbed Hawks’ thighs and pulled his legs apart. Hawks closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

        Izuku pumped Hawks’ c*ock with one hand and he sucked on two fingers with the other. Once his fingers were coated thoroughly he began to play with Hawks’ entrance. Hawks’ eyes widened. He looked up at Izuku  and tried to speak, but he was interrupted as Izuku entered his index finger.

“IZUK-AH” Hawks practically yelled.

“Now, you know how it feels. Feels good doesn’t it. I would know~” Izuku continued to praise Hawks as Hawks was taken over in submission.

“Guahh-ah-mm” Hawks trembled slightly throughout his moans, as Izuku stuck in his middle finger.

        Izuku thrusted his finger deep into Hawks. Hawks moaned as Izuku took out his fingers. Izuku slipped his boxers down to his knees, his member stuck out, painfully hard. Izuku jerked off as he fingered Hawks and waited patiently so that Hawks could get used to the foriegn feeling.

'What is happening? Why am I letting him do this? Does it really feel this good when I top?' Hawks was pulled out of his thoughts when Izuku spoke.

        Izuku was positioned in between Hawks’ legs, each hand on one of Hawks’ hips. His hair was messier than normal and his sweat made his skin glissen in the lights.  He removed his fingers and leaned down to Hawks hole. ' Is he doing what I think hes doing?' Hawks thought before Izuku began to lick his c*ck.

Izuku began to suck Hawks off and would occasionally let his th lounge travel to Hawks other southern areas.

When Izuku thought he did a good enough job he sat up to look at Hawks he smirked at him which seemed to only make the view better. Izuku was the perfect switch. A cute, vulnerable bottom, and a hot, powerful top all in one.

        Hawks came as Izuku finished jerking him. Hawks panted for a while, both not used to the other’s positions being their own. Izuku smiled slightly with satisfaction. Hawks liked Izuku’s dominant side but he needed to feel the dominance as well.

“Izuku,” Hawks panted.

“Y-yes,” Izuku breathed.

“My turn~”

" Good, I like it when you top." He whispered into Hawks' ear.