Chapter 14 (White Lies)

Hawks and Izuku made it to the school. Hawks was still holding Izuku over his shoulder when they entered class 1A. Hawks walked in not saying a word as he put Izuku into his desk and Izuku groaned. Hawks gave a nod to the teacher, winked back at Izuku, and walked out. The class stared at Izuku, who blushed like crazy.

Second period ended and Izuku wobbled all the way to the dorm rooms to change into his uniform.

'My butt hurts' Izuku whined to himself as he walked back to the school building.

He went back to third period and continued through his classes like normal. The school day went by quickly.

"Izuku you missed training this morning, so you'll have to make it up after class. You will meet with Shinsou and I in the teachers lounge, as soon as the bell rings."

"Yes Aizawa sensei." Izuku said quietly.

"We ended early so for the rest of class, you all can talk amongst yourselves. I'm taking a nap." Mr. Aizawa groaned and pulled his sleeping bag out from under his desk and crawled into it. The room was quiet for a few seconds, before loud snores came from the sleeping teacher.

"DEKU! Where the hell were you." Bakugou growled, startling the whole class.

"Oh I um, well you see, I-I-" Izuku stuttered.

"Spit it out nerd!" Bakugou barked.

"W-well after my work study. Hawks was exhausted and I t-told him he didn't have to t-take me b-back to the dorms. I said I could take the bus, but he insisted I stayed. So he let me stay in his g-guest room." Izuku lied through his teeth. 'Hawks definitely wasn't tired and we shared a bed but technically I'm not lying about staying at his house'. He thought.

"Huh?!?" The whole class gasped.

"Um yeah" Izuku turned in his chair and faced his friends.

"Sorry for not telling you Uraraka. I saw your text when I woke up. Sorry Iida." Izuku apologized.

"Why were you at Hawks' house, in the first place?" Tsu asked. The students' eyes widened and Izuku blushed slightly. He wasn't expecting the question.

"Oh, we were training there because it was an enclosed space, there were more room and he didn't care about the damages..." Izuku trailed off. The bell rang and everyone left the classroom. Mr. Aizawa stood up and walked to the teachers lounge. Izuku stayed behind to grab the homework in the absent tray. He grabbed his bookbag, about to head to the teachers lounge when he was stopped at the door. Bakugou pushed Izuku back into the classroom and closed the door.

"You're a bad liar." Bakugou stated before pinning Izuku to a desk.

"I w-wasn't lying-"

"I've known you longer than anyone else here. You can fool them, but you can't fool me." Bakugou said sternly, putting his knee in between Izuku's legs. Izuku winced as Bakugou's knee pushed against his inner thigh. Izuku took a breath in through his teeth.

Izuku pushed Bakugou away. He turned around and bent forward to grab his bookbag. Bakugou pinned him back down on the desk. Izuku gasped. He tried to stand up but his legs ached and Bakugou brought his body closer so Izuku's legs were slightly spread.

"What are you doing Kacchan!" Izuku yelled quietly.

"Tell me the truth and I'll leave." Bakugou retorted. He pushed Izuku down more. Izuku could feel something poking his inner thigh.

"Let me go, now!" Izuku hissed.

Just then the classroom door swung open and Shinsou walked in. Bakugou let go of Izuku and Izuku grabbed his book bag and walked toward the door.

"Midoriya, are you okay? What the hell Bakugou? What were you doing to him?" Shinsou growled. Bakugou realized what he did and how it must have looked. Izuku put a hand on Shinsou's shoulder. Shinsou looked down to see an angry Izuku.

"C'mon Shinsou let's go," Izuku said quietly and forced a fake smile. Izuku walked out the door and Shinsou followed.

"Deku I-I.." The door closed leaving Bakugou by himself.