Chapter 5 (Rumors)

It was only 11:42am, internships and work studies didn't start until 2pm. So all of the students were in the common room and kitchen either watching tv or playing on their phones. Izuku was still in his crop top.

He and the girls were all cuddled up, in the middle of the common room, laughing and talking about different music tastes.

The rest of the boys were in the kitchen. Kirishima, Sero, Iida, Todoroki, and Kaminari were talking about the new Izuku. Mineta was watching the girls from the counter. Tokoyami and Oijiro left early for their work studies and Sato was baking in his room. Bakugou was in the kitchen too, but he was away from the group.

"He's so manly!" Kirishima stated.

"wearing stuff like that takes guts." Kaminari added and looked toward Todoroki, who was blushing like crazy.

"I think someone likes the new Midoriya~" Kaminari teased, gesturing toward Todoroki.

"I think he's taken." Todoroki said coldly.

"Spill the tea~" Sero purred. The boys got closer together, sitting on the edge of their seats. Bakugou was secretly listening from afar.

"Maybe I'm just paranoid but, when Hawks was here the other day. I don't know, something was off. He made a very inappropriate joke about Midoriya." He said calmly.

"What was the joke?" Iida asked.

Todoroki told the group about what had happened the night before. He told them about the hoodie and what Hawks had said.

"Woah," Kaminari exclaimed.

"Interesting-" Iida added.

"Okay, don't hate me but,...Do you think they did it?" Sero asked.

"Ew, no stop, that's super wrong, Hawks is like 21 or something,." Kaminari whispered.

"That's only 5 years apart." Sero added.

"I agree, that would be very inappropriate, but do you really think our little cinnamon roll would do such a thing?" Iida said.

"Cinnamon roll?" Kirishima smiled.

"Oh well you see, Tsu, Uraraka, and I share a group chat and that's what we call him." Iida explained.

"He is a lil cinnamon roll... but what about the hoodie?" Kaminari said sternly.

Just then Bakugou got up and left the kitchen. He stormed into the common room and grabbed Izuku out of the pile of girls.

"K-kacchan?" Izuku yelped.

"Shut it nerd, we're sparing right now!" Bakugou roared.

"Wait-" Bakugou kept pulling. Izuku groaned and pulled away. He put Hawks' hoodie back on. It was slightly chilly out and he didn't intent to fight.

Bakugou grabbed Izuku and dragged him out of the dorms, toward ground beta. The rest of the class watched through the window, waiting for the tea to unfold. Iida was about to go stop them, but Uraraka stopped him.

"They need to settle their rivalry and become friends again!" She exclaimed.

"Kacchan," Izuku pulled away. "I can get there myself." He shoved past Bakugou and walked ahead of him. Bakugou did not like that. He reached forward and grabbed onto Izuku's wrist.

"Let go of me." Izuku looked Bakugou in the eyes. Bakugou released and Izuku kept walking.

Bakugou followed behind Izuku, growling. He watched how Izuku walked proudly. Izuku had changed a lot in the past couple months. Izuku's hips swayed as he walked. Bakugou pushed the gay thoughts away as they entered ground beta.

"Are we gonna fight like last time?" Izuku said, slightly annoyed.

"No." Bakugou said quietly.

"Then why did you bring me here? You said you wanted to spar." Izuku slightly growled. Bakugou set off a medium explosion and Izuku yelped out of instinct as Bakugou grabbed onto his wrist again.

The rest of the class could still see the two boys from the balcony. The students tried to guess what the two were saying, but it was hard to tell. It looked like they were yelling at each other. Then the explosion startled them.

"We need to get Mr. Aziawa before this gets out of hand." Iida ordered. The sound of a heart beat, echoed from the distance, the sound of large wings swaying in the wind.

"What's that noise?" Jiro asked.

"Huh?" Kaminari squinted."Guys look!" The class looked out to see Hawks swoop down and carry Izuku away. Bakugou was yelling like crazy.

Bakugou entered the dorms. He pushed past his classmates and ignored their questions.

"What just happened?" Kirishima asked.

"Was that Hawks?" Mina questioned.

"Work studies don't start till 2pm." Iida stated.

"Something is definitely up," Kaminari added.There was a long silence.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I don't have work studies today, so I'm going into Midoriya room and trying on his clothes," Mina giggled.

"Wait for me," Jiro said following Mina.

"Well I have nothing better to do," Sero said trailing behind the girls.

"Let's do it." Kaminari and Kirishima said in unison. Iida was too mentally exhausted to stop them, but he went to supervise.

The girls went through Izuku's closet, while the guys talked and played games on their phones. The girls giggled and whined about the cuteness within Izuku's room, when an idea hit Mina like a truck.

"OMG!" Mina screamed.

"What?!?" Everyone asked.

She pointed to the boys with a smirk. "Fashion show!"

Before the boys could run the girls grabbed them and threw clothes in their direction. Sero was about to interject but was met with 6 sets of puppy dog eyes. (well five cause you can't see hagakure, lol)

"Please!" They whined.

There was utter defeat within the small group of boys...