Chapter 15 (Informalities)

Mr. Aizawa worked with the two boys for an hour before letting them get back to the dorms. As they walked back Izuku stopped and grabbed Shinsou’s sleeve.

‘Thank you Shinsou-kun!”

“For what?”

 “For helping me escape Kacchan.”

“Midoriya, what was Bakugou doing?” Shinsou asked with a bitter tone.

“...He pinned me down so I'd tell him my secrets.” Izuku said calmly.

Shinsou shook his head. He was annoyed.

“Uwah i'm so hungry!” Izuku whined, changing the subject.

        Shinsou laughed when he heard Izuku’s stomach growl. It was loud and long. When he had a thought. ‘I wanna make Midoriya something to eat.’

“Hey, can I come with you to the class 1A dorms.

“Why?”

“Well I wanna know what they look like….and I could make Katsudon or something, since you're hungry...” Shinsou rubbed his hand on his neck.

Izuku smiled and grabbed Shinsou’s hand, dragging him to the dorms. Izuku looked back at Shinsou. When Shinsou looked at him he had to look away. ’Too bright!’ He thought.

Izuku brought Shinsou to his dorm room so they could change into comfy clothes. Izuku put on a baggy shirt and knee length shorts, while Shinsou took some clothes out of his bookbag. He pulled out a black shirt and some sweatpants.

Izuku showed Shinsou around the dorms. Then they went into the kitchen to cook. Shinsou started the coffee maker and Izuku grabbed some of Iida’s juice from the fridge.

 Shinsou started the coffee maker and Izuku grabbed some of Iida’s juice from the fridge

They laughed awkwardly and eventually had decent conversations. They ate the katsudon and washed the dishes together.

It was 7pm and Shinsou and Izuku were still in the common room. They were sitting next to each other on the couch, legs and shoulders touching.

They got onto the topic of heroes and eventually Shinsou brought up how most hero names don’t make sense and how most of them are cringey. Izuku laughed and agreed.

“so...why does Bakugou call you by your hero name all the time?” Shinsou asked curiously.

“Oh, well…. It wasn't my hero name at first. It was  a nickname Kacchan used ,to break me down. He said it meant ‘someone who cant do anything’, ‘useless’....” Izuku trailed off.