Chapter 12 (New Pleasures) ⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

They had trained for an hour or so before taking a break and sitting in the grass. The breeze got colder as the sky began to dim. Hawks got up without a word and walked to the house. He returned with water bottles and a small bag of pretzels.

"Thank you sensei!"

"No problem,"

Izuku munched on some pretzels while Hawks watched. Hawks noticed Izuku's chubby, freckle-covered cheeks. 'He looks like a little hamster, no, a bunny.' He connected the dots of Izuku's freckles and noticed that they went down his neck, onto his shoulders. He wondered if the freckles covered his entire body.

Hawks hadn't realized he was staring. He was snapped out of his thoughts, when Izuku looked at him. He smiled a bright happy smile. Hawks couldn't take it any more. He wanted to embrace Izuku.

Hawks stood up and towered over Izuku. Izuku looked up with innocent eyes and Hawks picked him up into a hug.

"S-sensei-" Izuku gasped and Hawks tightened his grip and held him in the air. Izuku wrapped his legs around Hawks' waist and held on with his arms around Hawks' shoulders. They sat there for a couple of minutes. Before Izuku got the courage to speak up.

"Why....why did you kiss me?" Izuku asked quietly.

"I couldn't stop myself. I looked at you and.." Hawks pulled Izuku back and looked at him.

"You're so beautiful.... and god, you're smart and you're confident-"

"Now I know you're lying." Izuku scoffed in a joking manner.

"What do you mean?" Hawks said a little defensively, lowering Izuku back to the ground.

"Heh, I'm none of those things." Izuku laughed sadly.

The way Hawks looked toward him, made him feel like meek prey to a hungry wolf. Hawks' aura was powerful and made Izuku want to submit to him. Hawks leaned forward pushing him up against the cold barn door. Izuku looked back up toward Hawks, confused as he tried to push back off the door.

"Don't say that." Hawks' voice was soft with a slight growl.

"But it's true-" Hawks grabbed Izuku's chin so their eyes were locked onto each other.

"No, I'll show you, It's not true." Hawks pushed Izuku's back to the barn. Izuku tried to turn away but his face was held tightly. His eyes watered as Hawks kissed his forehead. Izuku pushed Hawks back but he moved forward again and held Izuku closely. Izuku pushed himself off the door only to be pushed back gently.

"H-ha-hawks s-sensei ? Izuku stuttered.

"Don't call me Hawks..."

"Wha-" He was interrupted as Hawks grazed his lips onto Izuku's, just barely touching, almost hovering above Izuku's lips. Hawks pulled away slowly. Izuku whined needley, wanting contact. Hawks looked into Izuku's wholesome eyes and leaned toward the side of his face.

"You can call me Kiego," He whispered into Izuku's ear, kissing the side of his head and giving his earlobe a slight nip. Izuku blushed.

"W-wai- Ki-" Izuku was cut off again, this time with Hawks' lips landing into his. Though Izuku was surprised by the contact, he didn't pull away. In fact he wanted more. His wish was granted as Hawks deepened the kiss. Izuku melted into it until Hawks pulled away, abruptly.

"Is this okay," Hawks asked quietly. He tugged the back of Izuku's hair and pulled his head back slowly.

Izuku nodded slightly and kept his head back. Hawks pressed his lips onto Izuku's again with less hesitation. Izuku put his arms on Hawks' shoulders and he intertwined his fingers into soft feathers. Hawks unfurled His wings and stood them out, proudly. He then grabbed the back of Izuku's thighs, lifting him up onto the barn wall, causing Izuku to gasp. Hawks stuck his tongue in, with the opening he was given. Izuku wrapped his legs around Hawks' waist and tried to gain some dominance, failing miserably.