Chapter 4 (Borrowed Confidence) *Saturday morning

Izuku woke up to the light coming from his window. It was Saturday. He sat there for a bit not wanting to get up. He then remembered what had happened the night before, how Hawks held him. He blushed a bright shade of pink and he was startled by a the sound of his door slamming open .

"Deku, are you up?" It was Uraraka.

"Uh, y-yeah I'm up."

"Oh okay, well hurry up breakfast is almost over"

"Okay, thank you" He called out. He sat up only to see a pair of yellow-ish gold glasses on his night stand.

"Cool sensei's hero glasses!" He said before picking them up and inspecting them. He put them on and stood up, to look into his mirror. He felt good, like really good. Something about today made him feel really confident.

He changed his clothes from the night before, it was chilly out, but he didn't have any clean hoodies. He put on some black jeans and threw on a random shirt from his closet. He realized he had put on a large crop top. It was bigger than a normal crop top because he didn't like to show off his body, but liked the style.. He was in too much of a hurry to change again. He was going to run into the laundry room to grab a hoodie. 'Hopefully no one will see me' He thought.

He opened his door and something fell to his feet. He picked it up to find it was Hawks' hoodie. 'He wouldn't mind if I borrowed it.' Deku thought out loud. He slipped the large hoodie on, over top of his clothes. It smelt of honey dew and fresh air, with a hint of lavender. He inhaled, taking in the scent. He sighed in relief and walked to the elevator.

When Izuku entered the kitchen, he noticed everyone's eyes were on him.
"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

"Dude, did you pass out yesterday during training or....what?" Kaminari asked. Izuku could hear the other classmates chime in with their own questions.

"What are you wearing?" Jiro asked curiously.

"Did Hawks overwork you?" Iida asked worriedly.

"I fell asleep when we were done training, training was...intense. Oh, and the glasses are Hawks, he left them by accident, I think, and I didn't want to forget them when I leave for training later today." The class took in Deku's appearance.

"You look badass~"Mina piped in. Izuku's cheeks turned a shade of pink, from the attention..

"Pretty manly bro." Kirishima added.
"Th-thanks guys" Izuku stuttered

"This is gonna sound weird, but can I take a pic of you for my blog?" Mina asked, embarrassed.

"What's the blog about?" Izuku asked, curiously.

"Cute yet Hot Boys." Izuku covered his face, embarrassed.

"Oo me too, me too" Uraraka squeaked. Izuku was flustered but agreed and gave a shy smile, placing his hands in his front pants pockets.

"No, not like that 'kero'," Tsu walked over and moved his hands from his jean pockets and placed one of his hands on his hip. He was uncomfortable, she could tell so she whispered. "Just pretend you're like Bakugou, aggressively flirting." She giggled. Izuku laughed, Bakugou doesn't flirt but he shook his head to clear the nerves and did as he was told.
"Oi oi oi, you looking for a good time~" Izuku growled in a husky voice. Light flashes and clicks surrounded him. He then turned bright red and turned away, embarrassed.

 He then turned bright red and turned away, embarrassed