Chapter 18 (Sleep Deprived Truths)

The class sat together in the common room. Group A bragged about how their training had been easy, and the rest complained, well except for Group D. They were quiet, too quiet.

The class looked toward them. Kirishima and Shoji were struggling to keep their eyes open. Bakugou was on his phone, and Izuku was curled up in a small ball, asleep. His snores were quiet and sounded more so like humming.

The class began to 'aw' and take pictures of the sleeping broccoli. They changed his positions and took more pictures.

Shoji and Kirishima were now passed out like Izuku, so the class took pictures of them as well. Bakugou was barely conscious. Kaminari whipped out a marker and began to write on Izuku's face when Bakugou got up.

Bakugou shoved Kaminari out of the way. He began to whisper threats as he picked the sleeping boy in his arms, bridal style and carried him to the elevator.

The music in the elevator was no help, as Bakugou continued to doze off. The elevator doors dinged and the doors opened. Bakugou was beyond tired, he hadn't even noticed he was still holding Izuku as he entered his dorm hallway. He looked down at the boy. He looked down the hall back to the elevator. Izuku's room is on another floor.

He looked back down at Izuku. Izuku's features were soft and calm. Izuku had a black line that kaminari had drawn to connect his freckles. Bakugou smiled sleepily as he opened his dorm room door and placed Izuku onto the bed.

Bakugou went to his closet and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. He heard a quiet murmur and turned to see Izuku roll onto his side. He looked at the small boy. The light from the window reflected off his hair, his neck was defined and toned, his freckles were scattered, random and messy, yet perfect in every way.

Bakugou sleepily reached out to touch Izuku's face, but he hesitated. He backed away and sat next to the bed and rested his head tiredly onto the bed frame. He gazed at Izuku as he felt his eyes get heavier and drifted off to sleep.....