Chapter 26 (Goodmorning) ⚠️18+⚠️ *Thursday

Izuku awoke to his alarm. He quickly turned it off and groaned. He cuddled back up under his blankets. Quiet snores came from his side. He looked over to see Hawks, sound asleep, with messy hair. Izuku snuggled up into Hawks' arms.

Hawks opened his eyes and his gaze fell onto the boy within his arms. Hawks squeezed him and rolled onto his back, noticing his morning wood, he groaned. As if on cue Izuku looked up to him and smiled slightly.

"Do you need help with that~?" Izuku said in a quiet sleepy voice, before placing his hand in between Hawks' legs. Hawks nodded and hummed in answer. Izuku slid his hand down Hawks' pants and rubbed his palm against the attention-deprived member. Hawks groaned and pulled his pants off. Izuku got on his knees above Hawks' legs and licked Hawks' tip.

Hawks' breathing hitched in the back of his throat as Izuku ran his tongue along Hawks' member. Izuku put the tip in his mouth and sucked on it longingly. He took Hawks' c*ck to the back of his throat without gagging and bobbed his head up and down.

Hawks gripped the comforter and shuttered at Izuku's movements. Izuku hummed with joy, at the taste of Hawks' skin and it sent vibrations of pleasure into Hawks' body.

"I-Izuku I'm gonna-" Hawks came into Izuku's throat and panted.

Izuku swallowed the release and sat up. He looked at Hawks and smiled before getting up. He went to his closet and grabbed his school uniform. Hawks sat up and watched Izuku closely. Izuku removed his shirt, showing small hickies and bruises had formed along his hips.

Izuku started to button up his uniform, covering the artwork Hawks had been admiring.

"I think it's your turn~" Hawks purred, wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist. Hawks unbuttoned Izuku's shirt and pushed him onto the edge of the bed.

"K-kiego we're g-gonna be late." Izuku stuttered

Hawks got on his knees in front of the bed and removed Izuku's pants and boxers. He spread Izuku's legs over the edge and stroked his member. Izuku laid his back onto the bed as Hawks continued his work.

Hawks kissed the base of Izuku's c*ck. Izuku silently moaned and pulled Hawks' hair. Hawks laughed and continued to suck on the area.

"We're gonna be l-late , please stop t-teasing me-" Izuku whimpered.

Hawks continued until Izuku came. Hawks became agonizingly hard and needed to release again. He got to his feet and kissed Izuku lustfully.

"Izuku~I need your help again~" He bit Izuku's ear.

"Nope." Izuku laughed.

"Bunny~" Hawks seductively whined and licked Izuku's collarbone.

"Nuh uh, I have school a-and you need to teach." Izuku got up and got dressed as Hawks groaned and pouted like a child.

Hawks left through the balcony. Izuku giggled and went to the elevator. He got off on the common room floor and walked to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and beamed at the surprise. A small bowl of strawberries with a note. 'Izuku, Enjoy! -Uraraka'

Izuku went to class to see everyone except the teachers. Principle Nezu, Aizawa Hawks, Present Mic and All Might sat at a table in the teacher's lounge.

Hawks entered the lounge and approached the group of heroes. They were bickering about the group training and how it wasn't effective.

'No, if we discontinue the group training then I won't have to come to the school anymore. I won't get to see Izuku.' Hawks panicked. Then an idea popped into his head. He approached the older teachers and told them his plan.