Chapter 10 (Missing Peices)

Bakugou sat, reclined in a common room chair. It had been a couple hours since Izuku had left. Bakugou could still remember the glare he was given by the small boy and the hurt he could see in his eyes.

There was a knock on the door but the others had left. Just Todoroki and Bakugou were left in the dorms.

Todoroki was in the kitchen so Bakugou stood and went to the door. He opened it to see a fidgety Hawks.

"Where's Deku?" Bakugou asked.

"I wouldn't know. I'm here to pick him up." Hawks said nervously.

"What do you mean 'pick him up?" Bakugou asked angrily.

"Workstudies?" Hawks said, confused by Bakugou's questioning.

"No, I know we all have work studies, but he already left. He said he was leaving early with you."

"He's not with me." Hawks spoke whilst using his hands.

"I can see that." Bakugou growled.

Just then Bakugou's phone began to ring. He glared at Hawks before taking it out of his pocket. He looked at the screen and his glare disappeared. It was replaced with a look of worry and confusion. 'Inko Midoriya'

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi Katsuki dear, could you do me a favor?"

"Um sure?"

"Could you check on Izuku for me?"

"Why?"

"Well he called me not too long ago. He seemed upset and asked if he could come home and visit, but I'm at work so I told him some other time, but-"

"Woah, woah, okay, okay auntie calm down. Do you know where he is?"

"No. I thought he would be in the dorms... Is he not in the dorms?"

"He... is here. Izuku's fine. He's just in his room." Bakugou looked to Hawks, who was confused, and waved his hand in answer.

"Oh, well alright, thank you Katsuki please check on him and have a good night

"I will, you too'

"bye bye dear."

"Bye auntie," Bakugou hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.

"Auntie?" Hawks asked.

"Mrs. Midoriya."

"Oh..." Hawks wanted to ask, but didn't know how.

"Ugh, Deku and I grew up together. Thus we call each others' moms, auntie." Bakugou stated, agitated.

"Oh okay... but you lied to her."

"Obviously, you want her to start worrying?" Bakugou snarled.

"Okay okay, I get it...."

"Deku's smart, He'll come back."

"I'll wait." Hawks said happily as he went to the elevator...