Chapter 13 (Aftermath) *Monday

Izuku awoke to a pain throughout his legs and a heavy weight over his chest. He was warm and didn't want to move. He remembered the night before and opened his eyes.

Hawks was cuddled around him, his arm over Izuku, holding him in place. Hawks' wings were wrapped around him concealing him from the light coming through the window. He realized he wasn't wearing anything, not even underwear. He blushed a dark shade of red, putting Kirishima's hair to shame. The bed sheets were different too.

Hawks began to stir, causing Izuku to close his eyes. Hawks' grip tightened, then released quickly. He got up and went into the bathroom. Izuku was hit with the cold air. He missed the warmth he had shared with Hawks. He sat up and groaned at the pain. Hawks peeked out the bathroom door.

"Are you okay?" He said with concerned eyes. Izuku blushed and covered himself with the sheets.

"Ya, I'm fine. Umm What time is it?" He jumped up, wincing at the pain.

"Oh, shit. It's 9:46 am. You're late for school!" Hawks started to pull his hero's clothes on.

"I don't have my uniform, or clean clothes!" Izuku panicked. Izuku looked at his phone to see multiple notifications from Uraraka and Iida. He grabbed his scattered clothes.

"Here." Hawks opened the closet and threw some clothes toward Izuku. A large balck jacket and baggy jeans.
"I need a shirt too." Izuku laughed.

"I-I don't think mine will fit you..." He looked at Izuku's small feminine figure.

"Oh wait" Hawks walked into the living room and opened the guest room door. Izuku followed behind him. Hawks pulled a hanger off of the door handle. On the hanger hung a pink crop top and fishnet leggings. He held it out to Izuku.

"Whose are these?" Izuku questioned uncomfortably.

"Oh they're Miriko's. Sometimes she spends the night when I'm out on patrol."

"Oh, cool."

"Why, were you jealous~?" Hawks teased and Izuku blushed.

"N-no" Hawks chuckled and Izuku walked toward the bathroom with the clothes. Hawks grabbed his hips, stopping him.

"You can change out here, no need to hide. I've already seen every inch of you~" Hawks said huskily. Izuku blushed and wobbled to the bathroom. Hawks chuckled and finished getting ready. Izuku walked out of the bathroom and he was completely flushed.

"I can't wear this to school," Izuku whined. Hawks turned around and gaped at Izuku.

"Well you're gonna have to, we're leaving now

"Well you're gonna have to, we're leaving now." Hawks flipped Izuku over his shoulder, ignoring Izuku's whines.